19. Nido de Nómada

Change the page colour to Black
Wish it's raining when you are reading....

__________________________________

The next day, in the evening, everyone gathers around Zo. They already talked about Mr Phi's plan and Sean saving Zo.

Yibo looks down the whole time... "He didn't meet me...he even met them! Why?"

"Did you hear from him?" Zo asks Yibo, who is peeling some apple sitting beside her.

Yibo looks at her. "Who?"

Eian is holding the piece of apple in front of Zo's mouth. Zo eats and replies, "What do you mean by 'who'? Sean!!!"

Mr Kang who is sitting another tool meets eyes with Zo. Yibo doesn't reply. His face looks pale...

"Hey", Zo shakes holding Yibo's shoulder.
Yibo looks at her. Zo shows Yibo the piece of folded paper on the table.
"I think he left it for you. Go!"

Yibo looks at her surprised. He finds the piece of paper on the table beside Zo's bed. He thought it is bill or so. Now he takes it.

<Tonight roof of Company's building.>

"Is it for me?" Yibo thinks, crumples the paper in his grip.

"Should I go? Is this right? How can I leave Zo here? Mr Kang is ok but he can't speak... there is Eian. It's my job to look after them... How can I go? .............
And why should I go? Is he serious? These days he hides himself or ran away from me...
Last time I even saw him... But he left me.
After all these years, I'm not sure how to face him, not a jacket guy but Sean.......
-But I want to see him, so badly..."

"What are you thinking??? I said Go!" Zo says again, "You don't need to think about us. We are fine."

Yibo takes a breath, then drops everything, "thank you" he says them and leaves the room like a storm.

Yibo runs with his all. "Even if I am dreaming, I want to meet him. Yes, I want to meet him."

"Even if the reason is as stupid as love... I'm going to go for it. That all my hope.
Hope sure is cool stuff..."

He reaches the 'Seanian' building. Glances at the dark top while catching his breath and runs inside. The beautiful building now standing with a faded glory. Few places are intact but most of the parts kissed the ground. He starts to climb the thing used to called 'stairs'...

Run...

To him...

He left him once... It's time to go back to him.

Yibo reaches the roof. Panting very hard. His legs are tired. He brushes off the dust from his hands. He lifts his face and tries to search for that person...

He looks around...all the sides, then he finds a black figure.

His heart starts beating in its highest pitch.

"Is that-- Is that-- Am I going to see him?

Sean?"

He might meet him before, but not as 'Sean'.

He starts moving towards the figure with a throbbing heart. The figure doesn't move. The more he is coming closer to the black figure, the more his heart bouncing up...the figure is getting prominent...
Sharp chin, long hair waving in the cold air...neon lights from some digital advertisement hoarding is flashing over his figure...