12. Leap over the Edge of the Death

This chapter is directly linked to the book 'Assassin's Brother'.
The story is continuing from the incident 6 years ago. In China. Company building.
It will explain after the death of Sean and later on.

⚠️Violence and bad language triggered.
🔰vintage page colour recommended.

❇️Also a declaration :-
This chapter doesn't have much of Sean's or Yibo's part. (Also the next chapter). Because you know Sean has died. (unconscious) He couldn't play his part. So, Forgive him. (Me)

So, it may upset readers and end of the chapter they will feel "what d fq- this Chapter has nothing - it's no fun."

I understand so I'm putting the choice before you at the first. This poor author will post the chapter. It was brainstorming like hell.

This chapter will answer the questions like-

~What happened to Sean after his 'death'? What happened to the company?
~Why Zo couldn't find anything about the incidents?
~What happened to K and Black and Max? Are they alive? If they are alive then how?

<As always thank you for staying with me. Happy reading. Or skip.
I'm fine with your comfort.>

Swing~ Chapter 12

================================

[Previously Sean got a bullet from A-Class Assassin D. D committed suicide to punish himself for his mistake. He killed his role model of being an assassin. A little while ago, K went to the control room so that President won't use it to track Sean or other rebels. K saved Black who was tied in a chair and both of them came out to search for the president, who already wounded by Sean and went to the top floor and planned to blow off Data Room]

~~~~~~~

"Please live."
With the last word of Sean, Yibo ran outside.

Even he wanted to, he couldn't bring Sean's body to send him to rest.
He is a bad Brother.
The police have already surrounded the building. Yibo got caught by the police but he ran away from them. He was broken both physically and mentally.  Not much further, he lost consciousness and fell on the corner of the street. And rescued by Amy.

Day after day he blamed himself to not properly help Sean. He could have practice more, he could have become stronger. So he couldn't lose Sean.

Sean's presence haunted him. He could feel Sean was following everywhere with him. Sometimes scolding him sometimes insulting him.

He cocooned himself from everything at first.
"You did nothing wrong. There is no way he would blame you. Sean was proud enough to depend on anyone. Everything his choice." Zo told him.

Thinking about him was painful because of those agonizing feeling of loss and guilt that come along with it.
He kept it buried deep in his heart
But when those memories come to the surface, he could no longer able to contain them.
His life was now peaceful but a little empty. All the materialistic things remind him of Sean.

So he stopped running away from memories.
He wanted to think about him as much as he wanted to.
Because he never wanted to abundant him. Why to abundant his memories too? Just because it hurts!

With time he gradually developed a goal after years.
To destroy the organisations that are blamed for illogical killing. So that no one dies like Sean or become an orphan once again like himself.