Part 33

Next morning Manik get up with heavy headache and saw his black coffee on his night stand.

He drink that in one go and held his head... He never drink out of limit then what happen last night.

He kicked the duvet and went in washroom for a shower and all the things in club and with nandini play in his mind.

He smirk and got ready and came out to see Nandini wiping the table.

He fake cough and Nandini startle but look back at him and again look down.

She went in kitchen and came out with lime juice and hand him the cold lime drink.

He gulped that in one go without any word and it actually lessen his dizziness.

He ate his omellete and toast along with some fruits and get up.

"Nandini." He called her who is going to her room.

"Sorry for last night I was drunk so I didn't knew what i was doing and thank you." He said and left making nandini's eyes wide.

Cause the mighty malhotra never said sorry to anyone.

She smile a little and clean everything and left for her college.

________________

3 weeks later.

"Sir." Nandini knock on his door and he reply with hmm.

"Sir aapki coffee." She said while handing him as he stood in his balcony.

Everynight he crave for coffee when he is in his balcony gazing at the sky.

"Thanks." He said and sipped that.

He is addicted to her coffee.

Just like he is addicted to her.

Her presence.

Her food.

Her fragrance.

"Sir vo puchna tha." She stammered but nonethless.

"Vo meri salary...1.5 mahina hogaya na." She told him and he look at her.

"Agle mahine ke saath le lena." He told her and she got sad as she has to collect the money in hospital she has to pay the bills of her father.

She nodded and went out.

_________________

Nandini scowl as she realised its saturday night and manik will be home with beauty in his arms.

She made his dinner and went in her room after eating aloo paratha which she has made in breakfast she ate that as its leftover.

She came out to the voice of bell but Manik is alone tonight and Nandini look at him shock.

She let him enter inside and he went in his room and Nandini smile a lil.

She knock on his door and he looked at her.

"Khana lagao?" She asked him and he nodded and she left from there.

He came on dimning table to see she has made him his panjabi thali.

He eat to his fullest and order her to make some milkshake for him.

She wrapped everything and made his milkshake and went in his room to find it empty.