Part 31

You guys literally force me to write this chapter.

By lots of cmmnts, msgs.

And if i did not get expected response then i will do of my own mind.

_______________

Myra and Naina are sleeping in Nandini's lap who is smiling looking at her peacefully sleeping daughters.

After so many years she smile....a real smile.

After the reunion of mother and daughter everyone left them to spend some time.

Nandini fed breakfast to Myra and Naina which was sent by Nyonika whose happiness has no bound today that in excitement she permit Manik to take responsibility of Nandini but request him to not break her heart.

After breakfast the trio play the doll and kitchen games then her munchkins felt tired and sleep in their mother's lap.

Nandini caressed their both entwined hands and smile is not living her lips and she look up and her gaze fell on the glass door but she is seeing everything blur as thats one side view glass but she can see there is someone standing and there Manik is standing looking at them since the time he has left Myra's room oblivious to the trio....their play, their bond.

He is happy that Myra and Nandini is fine now but what about him and Nandini....will Nandini ever forgive him...He knows he need to control his anger but he is helpless in her love that he just spoil everything everytime.

Nandini sensed that its Manik by the figure and she becomes scared and the never ending smile left her lips.

Here she is smiling in happiness totally forgetting everything...Myra has accept her but what about Manik....will he accept her or just left her to live lonely.

She can't marry anyone but if she can then its obiovously Manik.

But Manik He.. he don't love her.

What will she do now?

What if he snatched Myra from her?

What if he snatched Naina from her?

What she will do then.

Her family...Murthy family.

What about them?

How they become so rich?

Will they accept her but they declare her death in her life.

What will she do now?

Sweat starts to appear on her forhead and temples by the stress and Manik saw her changing emotion from beautiful smile to these horrible frown.

Manik saw Nandini who is literally looking scared and he slide the glass door and Nandini look at him with fear in her eyes and she shiver like a dry leaf seeing him.

"Nandini." Manik call her and she clutched her daughter's hand "I want to talk to you." And Nandini felt like someone throw ice cold water on her.

"Plz just give me one chance to explain my mistakes." Manik plead making Nandini normal.

But she know one thing never trust Manik Malhotra!!!

But she want to know everything.

For both families she work like a bull...left her studies ....lost herself.

She need to know everything.

Nandini look at him then at her lap...she don't want to leave her daughters....she is insecure...what if she doesn't get the chance to stay with them like this.