Part 11

Nandini is in her kitchen preparing for the saut laddoo which is very beneficial for pregnant lady.

Nandini start making the laddoo and she went in her past.

Flashback ;

Nandini is in kitchen taking the ingrediants out for making saut laddoo for Tina who is 6 months pregnant and sakshi wanted to feed her the laddoo so Nandini know how to make it and she tell daadi that she will make them.

She start preparing it and she is stirring the spatula in pan to cook the dough and she hear a sound of clearing throat.

"Ahem ahem." She lool behind and saw Manik is standing there leaning on fridge and she look at him with a wide eye face and look around to see whole kitchen is empty as there were few servants doing their work.

"A--aap....aap yaha par kya kar rahe ho?....kuch chahiye tha?" Nandini asked him and he smile and came towards her.

"Mai yaha par tumhe dekhne aaya tha aur mujhe tumhara attention chahiye tha jo ke tum subah se mujhe nai de rahi." He told her and she bit her lip sheepisly.

"Tou bolo why were you ignoring me?" He asked in a fake stern tone and as expected she become scare.

"Mai...mai ignore nahi kar rahi vo bas kaam bohot tha na tou." She incomplete her sentence that too with lot of fumbles.

"Yaha par aakar tou tum mujhe dekhti bhi nahi ussey accha hum mere penthouse par the kam se kam kitchen romance tou ho jaata tha." He said shemlessly and she look at him with wide eyes but in next second look down blushing hard and she open her mouth but close it and shaking her head she take a breath and continue to stir the dish.

"Dekha tum phir se ignore ka rahi hu." He said and she bite her lip.

"Nandini pahle hi tumhara blush dekh ke am lossing my control and you are biting your lips...if you didn't stop blushing and bitung your lips na then don't blame me for kissing you right here in this kitchen." He said taking her in a backhug and she shiver in his arms and blush more looking down at pan.

"A--aap ye k--kya kar rahe hai?...koi aajayega." She said wriggling in his arms but he tighten more and peck her ears and she shiver and close her eyes and drop the spatula from her hand.

"Isi liye bol raha hu mere penthouse chalte hai phir se ...phir tum ye second wala dialogue nahi bologi...kyu ki pahla vo dialogue tou tum hamesha hi bolti ho....pak (bore)  gaya mai is dialgue se...hamesha tum ye bolti ho dekh ke bhi ke mai kya karta hu..hmmm?" He said and nuzzled in her sweaty neck and she shudder in his arms.

"Tumhe pata tou hai I love being with you...tumhare saath parathe ke liye atta (flour) goondhna and halwa banane me tumhe is tarah backhug kar ke tumhare haatho ke saath halwa chalana aur ab ye hum is laddoo ke liye bhi karenge." He said and take the spatula which is resting in pan and drop that in her hand and hold her hand and start stirring the batter in pan and as usual she smile shyly.

"Ma maa." She came back from flashback as she hear Naina's voice who is coming in kitchen with little strawberry candy floss and Nandini smile at her lifeline.

"Arey mera beta...Sahil bhaiyya ne diya candy floss?" Nandini asked her as Naina came beside her and she nodded eating her floss.

"Thank you bola?" Nandini again asked and Naina nodded showing her pink teeth and Nandini smile.

Naina offered her candy floss to Nandini and she smile and take a little bite and Naina clap her hands.

"Kaash mai aise sanskar usey bhi de pati...vo aisi hi hogi na ya apne papa ki tarah hogi ya phir meri tarah ....ya phir usey kisi ne sikhaya hi nahi hoga tou?...Aiyappa protect her plz." Nandini thought looking at Naina and kiss her cheeks and continue with her work.

________________