Part 21

Manik looked at her with shock expression and then his gaze went to Naina who is standing there with low head.

Nandini take steps towards the wooden cupboard and open it and it makes the kiiirrrr sound...she take something and close it amd turn towards them and they saw its a frame in her.

"Ye.." she take steps towards Manik "Ye Naina ke parents hai." And she handed him the frame and he become speechless seeing everything.

"Mai ye sab isliye bata rahi hu qk Meri wajah se is masum bacchi ko aap abuse na kare..iski paidaish par ungli na uthaye...Jis tarah AAPKI beti par uthi thi." Nandini said refering Naina then Myra.

"Ye..how?..matlab...aur tum yaha?..sidha kolkata?...tum ye sab." Manik just couldn't make a sentence or question out of shock and Nandini wipe her tears.

"Bataoongi..sab batati hu...par aap beech me nahi bolenge plzz." Nandini told him and he nodded.

" Jab mai hospital se nikli tab......." Nandini start telling him and along with him the two girls als start listening her.

Flashback ;

Nandini came out from city hospital and start walking aimlessly on the road forgetting her body ache, she just remembring her heart ache and she is so hurt that she is left with no option.

After walking of few minutes she realize she came in Market side so she wrap her dupatta on her head and cover her face also like niqaab and start walking ahead and after 2 minutes she came across a bus station....she looked here and there and entered inside and sit on one of the bench.

She just sit and sigh as she realize her body ache...she wipe her sweaty face with her dupatta and after few minutes she realize she is thirsty so she went towards the water tank and start filling a glass of water and after drinking she came and sit on one bench which is at scheduled and corner side and she uncovered her face and head and take her dupatta in normal way which is gathered at right side and spread from left side to her stomach.

She is sitting in a mumbai bus station fully devasted, lost somewhere but where no where ....her eyes are moist but no tears are flowing out of her eyes it seems the tears are also tired to come out.....she is sitting with her head low, staring at nowhere.she is oblivious with her surroundings

She is looking down at her swollen feets which reminds of her pregnancy...she touch her now flat stomach and her eyes filled with tears but tears are not falling out from her eyes as they are also tired like her.

She is looking nowhere with her past memories flashing infrot of her eyes which is filled with tears... 2 benhes far on a opposite lane of benches a lady in her 70's is noticing Nandini's every expression and emotion since she has entered in bus station....she felt something for Nandini like pity...she really want to help her as the lady is very kind hearted.

Unable to control more she get up and went towards her and sit beside her and called her softly but Nandini is so lost to notice her...sighing she keep her hand on her shoulder and Nandini jerk her body and looked at her and after seeing a lady she placed her hand on her heart to calm.

"Sorry to scare you bete but mai tumhe awaz di tou tumhara dhyaan nahi tha." The lady told her and she bobbed her head up and down looking here and there.

"Tum itna ghabra q rahi ho? " the lady asked her and Nandini nodded in no and the lady found it strange but she chuck it.

"Waise mera naam Maya hai...Mai kolkata ki citizen hu...meri bus ko aane me aur ek ghanta (hour) hai tou socha tumhare pass aake baithu." She told her smoothly and Nandini just look at her blankly.