Part 2

@ 7:30 am in Malhotra penthouse in London :
A boy and girl are sleeping naked..... they are covered in a black duvet..... the boy is still inside her...sunrays hit his eyes n he open his eyes irritatingly.,...... he is frustrated.... his prey is only infront of his eyes.... he smirks and start moving inside her roughly. The girl open her eyes bcoz of pain....tears start flowing out of her eyes but he didn't stopped....... he rammed inside her harshly ..........after sometime statisfy himself he leaves her...... and get out of the bed and .......,throw money on her face and..... ordered her to wear her clothes and leave..... she leaves with tears in her eyes.
And he goes in the washroom.

The boy came out after sometime gets ready in his office suit and left for office. Where everyone gets scared from him. He has the ability to shudder anyone. That's how the MANIK MALHOTRA is!

Rude, arrogant, angry hulk, devilishly handsome

Rude, arrogant, angry hulk, devilishly handsome....he is just perfect just like a greek god. Love his family very much.he doesn't care about anything , anyone except his family & friends..,, his business is running all over the world. CEO of malhotra empires..,,, he Is womanizer but no one know about this except one person. Age 28.

He entered in the office. All become silent and greet him but he didn't gave any damn mask a straight face and reach his cabin.
He called his p.a. and ask about schedule. His pa said him that then after completing his work he left for his house.

In India :
@ xyz college :
NandinI after completing her classes walking in the corridor suddenly she hears her name and turns back and saw her friend is calling her she went towards her and said " kya hua roshni why you called?"

Roshni = " are tujhe job chahiye thi na tou I talk to mom and she said ok.....waise bhi she has tasted your pestries remember na ...,,

Nandini = really ....,.aunty said ok.
Roshni = ha meri maa.

Nandini becomes happy and hug her tightly expressing her happiness.
Roshni also know that this job is very important for her friend.

They broke the hug and Roshni said" tou tujhe aaj hi join karna hai ya kal se aajayengi."

Nandini " nahi aaj hi join kar lungi"

Roshni= " ok chal phir mere saath mai wahi jaa rahi hu."

Nandini = " ha ok thik hai .....,,,par mujhe amma ko batana hoga na varna vo pareshaan ho jayegi..,,,,, plz zara tumhara phone do na."

Roshni gave her phone bcoz Nandini don't use phone.
She called her home and take her mother's permission and left with Roshni to the cafe.

They reach there and went inside.

One lady in her forties is sitting in counter.reading some magzines and the cafe is full of customers only 2 tables are left.

Nandini scan her eyes in whole cafe and get mesmerized seeing it.