part 3

Hey lovelies,
Ignore mistakes.
Do read the note below plz.
Enjoy reading bakwass chapter :(

@mumbai :
Nandini wakes up at 4 am like everyday....did her chorus...and after pooja as always she and saraswati is making breakfast and payal is sitting on the counter hugging Nandini who is cutting vegetables....

"Nandu ye sab chodh kanna jaa thoda aaram kar le warna tu aaj thak jayegi baccha"saraswati stated her worry.

"Nai amma, mai bilkul thik hu....dekhna sab acche se ho jayega...aur aap bhi tou yaha pr akele ho na tou kaise aap par saara kaam daal du...mai kar lungi...infact kar bhi liya..ye dekhiye ban bhi gaya nashta just 5 min more."

This is how the mother-daughter is!!! They do not have blood relations but still understand each other very well.always try to help each other....Saraswati thank her aiyyapa zillion times for giving nandini to her....Nandini never hide anything from saraswati.....she always take her permission for little little things....there is no secrets btw them except one....

(Ps : which I will disclose in this chapter only just continue reading)

After making break fast Nandini left for her room...she reach and lock the door...and open her little wallet of under palm size/pocket size....she open it with zero hope and as expected there Is nothing inside except a 5 rupee black dollar...she is tense now...what will she do now....she promise her .....now she is thinking when a idea popped up in her smart mind....she grin widely and start doing study alone as payal is on masti mood she is outside with satish entertaining him with her pj's.

Nandini just completed her studies and saraswati call her....she pack her stuff properly and went outside... she ate her breakfast with payal's naughtiness...clean all the utensils with Saraswati...after cleaning the time of school / college time arrives... she makes payal ready and herself get ready and both went out of the room and reach living room.

They both takes blessings from their parents and they are about to leave when saraswati stops them....she handed a tiffin in Nandini's hands....and nandu is very confused so she ask

" amma kya haI ye??? " she said to Saraswati.

"Ye Tiffin hai tujhe aane me der lag jayegI na..., isliye ye leja.phr aake lunch kr lena." Saraswati told her and clear her confusion.

"Par amma iski kya zarurat hai...mai ..." she is cut by saraswati.

"Par war kuch nai...ye leke jaa aur yaad se khana" she strictly told her.

Nandini knows there is no use of prostate bcoz she knows saraswati is ITM (indian tiger mom) when it comes to food and health. She left with payal to the bus stop which is near feom their home. They reach there and in 5 minutes the bus came.....they settle themselves in bus and first stop of payal so she got down from the bus but not before nandini's regulars line and cheek kiss.

Then Nandini got down from bus on her stop and start walking towards her college..,, she reach there In no time....first she went to library and start her job...after doing that she start studying in library only....she Is a nerd in her college....she got bullied so many times by rich spoil brats but she never complaint to anyone....instead of being bullied she said sorry....strange na!!!!

(The one thing which saraswati don't know is that bully thing.)

She is so busy in studying that she doesn't notice Roshni who came and sat opposite her. Roshni is observing her very keenly
And shook her head in disbelief...she is getting irritate now so she slammed her one book on desk and It gains Nandini's attention along with other students who are present in the library....everyone gave her 'are u mad' , ' what nonsense' looks.
And why not she Is sitting in the library who is suppose to be silent....