Part 27

#unedited.

Manik turn around and saw Payal and he smile to the fullest coz he is thinking to meet her.

"Poo Maasi." Myra squeal and leave Manik's hand and ran towards her and hug her legs.

Myra frown coz neither she kneel down nor held her and not even squeal her name and shower the kisses and look at Payal who is looking at Manik without any emotion.

"Payal!....Thank god you came you know I was about to call you." Manik told her.

"To feed me lies?" Payal asked sternly.

"What?" Manik make an confused face.

"What what Bhai?...You didn't even tell me that di came back?" Payal spat him.

"Payal I--" Manik trailed off by Payal.

"I kya Bhai?....aap kya?....Har baari aap koi promise karte ho but usko kabhi pura nahi kar pate....Yahi tou di ke saath bhi hua tha na....no doubt aaj Myra bina maa aur di bina beti ke q hai?" Payal taunt at him and he fist his palm.

"Agar aaj Di Ghar nahi aati tou?" Payal cried making everyone shocked that they went numb.

"Nandini tumhare ghar gayi thi?" A voice from back make their heads to turn amd saw Tina is there.

Tina take few steps and held Payal's arms and making her face herself ignoring Myra who was cling to her legs jerk a little away.

"Tell me Payal?...Nandini Murthy residence aayi thi?" Tina asked her and she nodded in yes.

"Haa...when We were doing breakfast-----"

Flashback of 1 hour ago.

Nandini stop at a gate of PARADISE COLONY and she titled up her neck and look at the 40 storie building ...She looked down coz her neck hurt...The watchman notice her from top to bottom and she straighten her already proper straight dupatta and the watchman open the gate for her and she went inside and search for K wing and she got it after 2 minutes and she look at the lift and entered inside and press the 28th floor button and zoooom she reach in 2 minutes and exit the lift and directly her gaze fell on front where the wooden door with expensive and marvellous textile of the flat is in view and beside the door there is a black board where THE MURTHY RESIDENCE was calligraph in golden colour making it to shine beautifully.

Nandini wipe her sweaty palms on her kurti and took a step forward and with shivering hands ring the bell....she smile faintly as she saw the door knob turning but her smile disappear when a Women looking like a maid open the door.

While with same scenes Nandini remember her last visit to her parents when they declare her dead.

Flashback of 6 Years ago :

Manik stop the car near shabby area as the car can't go more in and Nandini got down from the car and wipe her sweaty palms on her kurti and smile widely and took fast and long steps to go to her home, to her amma, appa, to her Payu.

Manik came beside her and Nandini look at him and she with a shivering hands ring the bell and smile widely as she hear the opening voice of kundi of her main door but her smile disappear when a girl dressed in nurse uniform open the door.

The nurse gasp seeing her and Nandini recognize her...she give a little smile to her and put her feet inside only to get stumble but the Nurse held her.

The scene Infront of her shake her body and crushed her soul and break her broken heart.

There her parents and sister with few neighbours sitting on floor in their hall with pandit ji who is chanting the mantaras and Nandini's small photo frame is placed infront o them with garlands around it and they are doing her Antim sanskar.