Part 23

Manik get down from the car and saw Nandini is still sitting in car lost looking at the mansion...he gulped his lump whih has formed in his throat...he gesture the guard and held Myra's and Naina's hand and take them inside.

As soon as he entered he saw all are present in living room as per his request ....Myra ran towards Nyonika and hide her face in her chest and all looked at her being shocked coz Myra squeal everytime but this time she is all silent.

"Bhai what happen to Myra?...why she is behaving likes this?...and you were talking about a surprise , what is it?" Mukti shoot her questions and Manik turn his face a little and saw Nandini is ascending steps.

"This is a surprise." He look at Mukti and point his finger on Nandini and everyone follow his finger and Nyonika who is busy in observing Myra looked up and stood up in a jerk making Myra hug her stomach and mumble in shock.

"Nandini!!!" And Nandini look at her and again look down.

She is still in her same dress of black and a yellow dupatta...her hairs are all messy and some are misplaced from her pony tail..., she is looking pale and she has become more skiny.

"Na--Nandini?" Tina who just come inside the mansion and stood shock on the entrance seeing Nandini.

Nandini looked at her shocked face and she looked down biting her lower lip as she saw Tina is taking steps towards her.

"Kaisi ho?" Tina placed her hand on Nandini's shoulder and asked and Nandini she just nodded a little.

"Aap kaise ho?...aur bacche?" Nandini asked her and everyone looked down listening to her still polite tone....she is still care for everyone.

"Mai thik hu aur bacche bhi thik hai." Tina told her with lower face.

"Nandini am sorry...jab tumhe meri zarurat thi tab mai thi hi nahi...am really sor--" Tina trailed off as Nandini held her hand and shake her head in no.

"Plzzz no." Nandini mumble with lower head but anyone can see her moist eyes.

"Nandini I am also sorry." Alya said coming towards her and Nandini just can't looked up bcoz she don't want to show them her tears which they are bringing by the past.

Everything just can't get better with sorry!!!

For her pain their sorry's is not enough.

Nandini felt suffocated she takes a deep breath closing her eyes and gulping the tears.

Obio she just can't fell weak infront of them.

Nandini look everywhere coz she just can't meet anyone's gaze not bcoz she is guilty but bcoz she still scared what if she find disgust and hatred in their eyes...thought she don't care that what everyone thinks about her.

Yes she don't care.

And this happen when she came in her stomach.

Myra!!!

Nandini look at her who is stood there digging her face in Nyonika's tummy and her little arms is wrapped around her and she is looking nowhere but she is lost.

"Dado mujhe room me jaana hai." Myra voiced out sensing Nandini's gaze on her and Nandini look down with a wobble chin.

Her daughter is also feel disgust to stay under the same roof like her.

Was she is that bad?

She is terrible mother?

But this question have two answers.