Part 13

#unedited

Manik is in meeting giving the presentation when the conference hall phone ring and all get irritated even Manik too...so seeing the scene Manik's p.a. pick the call and within seconds he passed the call to Manik and Manik glare at him but take the phone harshly and muttered on call "hello!"

And listening to the other side he frown and he throw the phone at his p.a and went out of the room saying "rescheduel the meeting."

He drove his car so fast that he reached Malhotra Mansion within 10 minutes of 20 minutes journey....he park the car and ran inside and see all servants are standing in living room with helpless expressions as soon as they saw him ....they point towards her room and he ran towards stairs and reached her room which is attached to his by a glass door.

He reached there and saw his lifeline, his princess is sitting there on Nyonika's lap and she is sitting on the floor...she is in her kinder garden uniform and she is hugging Mukti and crying her heart out and Alya is sitting beside her caressing her hairs but she is crying and crying.

Myra Malhotra doesn't cry much but when she cry, she shook all the kingdom.

He took steps towards her and seeing him Mukti loosen her hold around her and Manik sat beside them and Caress her hairs and Myra look up sensing her father's touch and she with a jerk throw herself in his arms and he held her tight and she kept crying wetting his expensive black armaani suit.

Manik sigh as he has idea why she is crying but still he can't say something to her until she stop crying herself and start whispering sweet nothing words in her ears.

He looked around the room and saw all pillows from couch and bed is resting on floor and most are torned....the kitty/princess bedsheet is also lying on floor and the kitty fluffy blanket too....all the books , lamps, colours, all the things from study table is lying on floor.

He held her more tight and she purred in his chest and after 15 minutes later her father's embrace did magic on her and she sob one last time and looked at Alya by peeking from her father's chest.

"Shall I order chocolate muffins and hot chocolate for my kitty." Alya muttered poking her red nose and Myra nodded cutely and Alya smiled at the usual habit of her niece and she went out of the room to order and again came inside.

"So Aloo bua kab ayenge meri pari ki order?" Nyonika asked Alya in Myra's tone and Myra also looked at Alya for an answer.

"Just in 15 minutes." Alya voiced out in excited tone and Myra look at her and nodded.

"Shhh hogayi meri angry bird..hmmm?" Mukti asked her caressing her hairs and she nodded cutely.

"Roke hogaya?" Manik asked her careasing her cheeks and she nodded in yes.

"Why you cry so much baby?...you know right Daddy don't like your tears then why?" He asked her in pain tone and she hiccuped and Mukti made her drink the water.

Manik bend down and kissed her dried tears and kissed her moist eyes and move back to see her smiling face and he peck her mole above her lip on right side and she also peck his mole.

"I love you daddy." She squeal in his arms again hiding herself in his arms.

"I love you too my princess." Manik said buzzing her head and she snuggle more to him and everyone awwed at them.

"Awww so cute." Alya voiced out and all smile.

"Myra Malhotra was born cute, haina daddy?" Myra said in attitude then asked Manik cutely and he nodded with a smile.