Part 17

Next day.

Morning 11 AM.

Manik get down from the car and also help Myra to get down and held her hand who is looking around the Kolkata's famous Mall.

Manik entered inside and start checking the dresses and Myra also choose for herself after doing shopping of clothes they entered in toy section and on whichever thing Myra placed her finger or squeal that thing has to be in cart and after doing 2 hours shopping and filling 30 shopping bags along with quaters of toys they exit the mall.

Manik take her to the five star hotel as its lunch time and he ordered himself Non-veg and ask Myra.

"Princess what you want to eat?" manik asked her and she look up from menu.

"Daddy...mujhe na....I want fish." Myra told him and he smile and placed her order with cheese fritters.

"So now after lunch we will go in hotel...do some sleepy sleepy then Daddy will take Myra to hang around in evening...ok?" Manik asked her and she nodded with a big smile.

Her smile always remind him of her.

Her smile was so peaceful.

Keyword : was

Coz she no longer smile atleast not infront of him.

He was crazy for her smile but she never smile at him always sutter with him.

But he make her comfortable and she start smiling with him but

But he snatched her smile and gift her the rivers of tears.

"Daddy its not like that food." Manik came out from his trance and Myra told him something.

"What baby?" Manik asked her again.

"Daddy I want that fish which we have eat yesterday...I don't like this but I like that....that fish dish was so yummy." Myra told him and he shake his head bcoz last night also she want that but Manik very smartly distract her but today he can't bcoz he don't want to ignore his princess demand and he knows she love the food of yesterday's lunch.

"Baby we will go there at night but now eat this fish and french fries and cheese fritters." Manik told her and she shake her head.

Manik accept his defeat and sigh and he paid the bill for untouhed food and left with her.

___________________

Nandini is cooking the dishes and Naina is passing her the vegetables from the person who is cutting the veggies.

Naina is gaining attention of people and workers as she sometime give them water or help her mother by passing vegetables.

Naina stood in window ofcourse with Nandini's permission bcoz she want to look outside at common people who are eating outside and devouring her mother's handmade food.

She is looking outside when she saw a big car entered inside the dhaba / hotel and A man in his mid thirties descend down and came other side and open the door of the car and a 5 year old girl get down from it and Naina recognize her as she was looking at her last day.

A man who seems like a manager type of hotel he came towards him and take him in a clothed roof tables and make him sit there.

Soon a boy came in kitchen who works as a waiter and filled two plates and take them outside.

Naima saw it and look at Myra who is smiling seeing the food...she saw the man who is none other than Manik tore a chapati's morsel and make her eat that with fish and she ate happily.