part 8

After 5 years.

Location : kolkata,

At morning 7 am.

We can see a girl in her mid twenties standing infront of murti of god in a temple. (I don't know bengali's god....I just know about their durga maa...so anyone here bengali plz tell me ) ...., she is praying from last 30 minutes....finally she peck her folds hands and open her almond shape deep eyes....the priest smile at her and give her the prasad...she take it and keep it in her hanky and take the necessities from priest and left.

She start descending the steps and wore her chappal and start walking towards her destination.

She enter in a very small but beautiful 2bhk house and enter in a kitchen which is infront of the living room and start chopping vaggies.

She is doing her work when a voice echoed in a room.

"Maa....maaa....maaaaa"

And she wash her hands smilingly and exit from the kitchen while watching her lifeline coming running towards her....she bends and pick her up and start kissing her face madly.

"Are aap tou jaldi aagaye....bhai ko tang nai kiya na?" She ask while carressing her baby's straight, long and beautiful hairs just like hers.

"Ye kabhi mujhe tang karti hai kya?" A manly voice came and she look up and found a man standing there smiling at them.

"aap isko bigad doge hai na NAINA" and naina give her a toothy smile and the girl continue"sahil aiye mai nashta laga deti hu."

"Waise tou mai kha ke aaya hu par tumhare bane haath ke swadish (yummy) khane ko kabhi naa nahi kahna chahta tou khila do NANDINI." sahil praised nandini.

"Aap baithye mai abhi bana ke lati hu...and naina beta bhaiya ko satana nahi ha." She goes inside the kitchen and the duo start with their talks and play and nandini smile seeing them whole working.

"Chaliye aajaye garam garam nashta tayar hai." Nandini said coming in living room while holding two bowls.

She place them on a floor and took out a small mat and lay and palce the bowls on that and again goes and bring plates, jug, and glasses.

"Wow baigan ka bharta aur ghee wali roti phir tou maza aagaya nandi." Sahil said coming towards her and naina in his arms .... he sat infront of nandini and palce naina on his lap.

"Naina aao beta mai khila deti hu ." Nandini said stretching her hands.

"Nandi tum khao mai khila dunga gudiya ko." Sahil said and nandini is about to say something but sahil put a first morsel in naina's mouth and she start chewing that happily.

Bcoz its her fav dish.

Hain?....

Bache kabse baigan jaisi sabzi ko fav kahna lage?

But its naina's fav,

Obio beti kis ki hai?

"Nandi tum khao na?" Sahil said noticing her watching them and didn't even fill her plate.

"Nahi mera vart hai ap khao" she said polietly.

"Konsa vart?" He ask confusingly.

"Apko nahi pata hoga aap khaiye na" and he nodded and she said "are ap logo ka nashta hone aaya hai na ap khaiye mai chai leke aati hu." And she went in kitchen.

After drinking chai and little play with naina sahil left.

Now nandini is sitting in kitchen floor doing her work of making batter for cake, and naina is there sitting beside nandini eating a cupcake....after making batter she stood up and palce naina on kitchen slab at distance of gas and clean the floor and check her remaing cupcakes in pressure cooker and found them cooked so she took them out and after cooling them she again give one to naina and she give her mother a thumbs up and start eating that and nandu arrange them in a big container.

And now she start making cake in same pressure cooker and after making that she place that in fridge and start preparing rice and sambar for lunch & dinner.....after making that she take naina with her in a living room and make her eat the lunch and give her the prasad which priest give her in temple.

Then naina slept a little bcoz its her tym to sleep and nandini stroke her hairs which is in her lap and start thinking looking upwards " aiyappa vo sab thik tou hai na?....aaj uska janam din hai....meri taraf ka pyaar usey zarur dena....pata nahi kya kar rahi hogi abhi?....kaisi hogi?....par vo log usey kaise treat karte hogey?...kahi usey no-nok-nokar tou ..nahi vo aisa nahi kar sakte..beti hai vo unki..vo aisa nahi kar sakte. ?.par bhul mat nandu vo kuch bhi kar sakte hai...meri bacchi ki raksha karna aiyappa." her trance broke as naina woke up and call her.

She kiss her forehead and make her fresh and make her drink the tea and take her with her out of the house with lot of stuff.

_________________________

Location : mumbai ,

At morning 10 am.

We can see a cute baby girl sleeping in her big pink princess room and a very soft and fluffy pink princess bed.

And now we can see a man in his mid thirties came in room and sat on her bed and pat her head and the girl smile in her deep sleep and the man also smile widely....he leaned forward and peck her ears and whisper in her ears.

"happy birthday princess."

__________________________

Woah!!!!!!

Confused????

No need.

I change the track.

I will show flashback in mid chapters in a italic form.

I know this story is boring so I just change the track.

How is the chappy?

Jab boring hota tha tab you guys used to say nice.

Ab tou sach batana ok?

So I can improve the story.

But no negative comments...ok?

Bbie.
Love,
Aahana :)