part 5

In India,
After 3 months,
Nandini manage everything very well...first she woke up then do the house hold work along with her mother and then little study and left for college with payal....then she did her library job then attend classes and then after done with the library job she left for cafe to work....she gets gell with ruhi very well in cafe and Monica and mohan still not interested in her and Nandini too ignore them but Monica never leave amy chance to insult or taunt Nandini...but ruhi always comfort Nandini....now Nandini have 2 friends roshnI and ruhi...Divya loves Nandini before also but now there bond is like mother daughter.....she never ignores Nandini in cafe and always take care of her and there bond is something.

In college Nandini gets bullied more than before bcoz in their semester Nandini top but with Roshni ki kripya she got save everytime. In these three months Satish health got week so he is admitted in govt.hospital the doctors from there they are telling Nandini and her mother to admit satish in private and big hospital so Nandini is doing her jobs in more timings and overduty also...at end of the day she ges so tired that she directly fall asleep and why won't she, she get up so early then house hold work then job then college then 2 2 jobs more longing and again she went home with dull and pale face and figure and without resting, help her mother.

Like every noon she got in the cafe but not before attending her classes...she saw the cafe is half full and few customers are eating their lunch and some are eating snacks so she went inside the kitchen and saw ruhi and divya are discussing something while ruhi is cooking....Nandini move towards wash besin and throw some water on her face and that gain ruhi and Divya's attention ....they both turn their faces to the voice of water and they smile at Nandini and she too reply while wiping her face with her hanky....a tired smile and they don't fail to notice her smile but they try every way to understand her but she always said one line and I.e. " Apno ke liye hi kar rahi hu....un logo ne bhi mere bachpan me itne kaam kiya hi hoge na so mai bhi karungi."

She start doing her work there are still customers eating their lunch so she start making veg pasta, veg lasagne, veg sandwich, veg burger, veg pizza, veg spaghetti,  other veg snacks.yes she is vegetarian,, she feel vomiting when she held non veg in her hand so she makes all veg dishes and drinks like coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea, cold drinks. and ruhi non veg dishes...monica and mohan take orders of customers and at the end of the day they clean washrooms and cafe and divya handle counter..,,

After making dishes Nandini start making batter of pestries, cake......yes her pestries and cake are very famous in cafe....at evening near by school students always come to cafe and eat her pestries..... after her work Nandini left for home at 7 of evening and unlocking the door of the home she enter and felt it empty she takes a sigh and went to her room for getting fresh not before locking the main door,., she came out of her room and warm the food and pack it along with her books and left for hospital....she reach govt. hospital and enter in her father's room and saw payal is sitting on the floor doing her home work and saraswati is sitting beside satish and he is sleeping....yes after doing lunch Saraswati and satish came to the hospital and stay with satish....payal bring her books with her so that she can study in hospital and this way her time will not waste and obio this is Nandini's idea......

She came and sat beside payal on floor and payal kiss her cheeks....then she look towards Saraswati and ask from her eyes that how satish Is? ?........Saraswati just blink her eyes and NandinI sigh and start doing her studies....at 8 Nandini again warm food in hospital kitchen and served it to Saraswati as satish eat hospital food and after spending some time with her mother and father she leave from hospital along with payal as Saraswati stay there with satish.....yes they both stay alone in house at night and Saraswati in hospital along with satish from past 2 months.....they reach home and had dinner and after freshening up they both slept.