part 6

Nandini's pov :

Aiyyappa am so nervous and tensed kaise hoga sab....appa ki tabiyat kharab hoti jaa rahi hai aur amma unke chest me bhi dard hone laga hai kya karu kuch samajh nai aaraha, payu ke bhi school fees bharni hai aur mere pass tou paise bhi kam hai aur usmese amma ki dawai (medicine) aur payu ki fees hi paid ho payegi aur ghar ka thoda saman ufffff...appa ke medicine ke liye tou paise hi nai hai kya karu....roshni ne bola tha agar paiso ki need ho tou aunty se help lene par lu yaa mat...arghhh kya karu aiyappa....

My thoughts come to halt when bus stop at the stop and I descend down and start walking towards college while walking I hear horn so I get aside but I again hear horn and look behind to see its roshni....I smile at her and she nodded her head telling me to wait until she parked her scooty in parking....after she come we both enter in building and start our classes after that in break roshni is want to go in the canteen but I denied saying I need to go to liabrary bcoz today I got late and liabrarian said that I need to come in break so I was about to go when roshni start her lectures about who coward i am and all and she stop as my stomach growl and she look at me norrowing her eyes and I bite my lips..

Yes am hungry bcoz I don't eat dinner at night just to save house stuff...I just make dinner for appa , amma, and payal and didn't had...she drag me towards canteen and am nervous obio bcoz I don't have money to eat also...I somehow make some excuses and she finally let me go accepting her defeat....I run towards liabrary ...I just finish my work and bell rang indicating that break is over ...I gather my stuff and walk towards the class....we attend remaining classes and after college I turn towards cafe not before completing my liabrary job...cafe is 10 minutes walk distance from college so I start walking and roshni is going with her boyfriend for date ,.....that she told me only...

Her life is so easy....no tension, no stress, she enjoy her life joyfully not like me stressful...shhh nandu nazar mat laga uski life ko. with this thought I reach cafe and went inside.

" good after noon aunty." I greet divya aunty as she is sitting on cashier counter.

She smile and greet me back.

"Today the cafe is looking little empty"I said roaming my eyes around the cafe.

"Yaa don't know why but today you have lots of work."aunty said.

"Matlab." I said confusingly.

"Today monica and mohan are not coming and ruhi is about to take half day just waiting for you....now you has come so ruhi will go and she had prepared everything non veg and you have to prepare as order and I will do the serving and little help in kithen."

"Ohhh and from morning you have doing this with ruhi di." I said.

"Yes,,, we hurriedly work as ruhi is not perfect in vegetarian so I do that stuff then she handle customer and counter and vice versa....we didn't give customer chance to comment on delay service but still some are you know...so kitten get fresh and start work..hurry up."

I hurriedly went inside the kithen and found ruhi di near microwave so I went inside washroom for freshn up then start preparing dishes and ruhi di leave bcoz her husband is sick today that's why she is in need to go.

Alas I start working then after completing dishes I start making orders then most of the orders came of non veg and I didn't know about anything so I send aunty in and start serving and handling counter....everything is going smooth until 2 girls and one old not that old but in his mid forties whatever but a man come inside the cafe at evening and I went towards them before serving an order .

"Gud evening madams and sir...what do you like to have." I said in professional tone.

"Umm I would like to have one espresso along with cheese fritters with red and white sauce and chocolate cupcake." One girl said sweetly looking at menu and I note down and waited for two.