Part 24

Unedited.

Ignore mistakes.

___________________

Singhania Tower :

Nandini came inside the room which Tina show her and look around and a lone tear escape from her eye and she lost in the memory when she has came here last time.

Flashback ;

Manik stop the car infront of Singhania Tower and Nandini and he also get down from the car and Manik just ran inside from parking but Nandini can't run coz she is 5 months pregnant and how can she run so she get fully drenched in Mumbai's heavy rain and within seconds she drenched completly.....She came towards Manik who is Ruffling his hairs as it becomes wet...water drops are also stained on his blazer.

He look at her wet form and his Heart skipped a beat seeing her all wet and she is looking sexy to his hungry eyes...He shook away the thoughts seeing her getting uncomfortable as she is striaghtening her wet dupatta which is sticking to all places showing her curves and the swollen belly and he take steps towards Elevator and she followed him and there is full silence in the lift and they reach the top most floor where Tina stays.

Manik rang the bell and within a minute a maid open the door and let them inside and they saw Tina who is sitting on sofa reading a magzine and her two babies are just beside her in their carry cot sleeping peacefully.

"Hey di." Manik voiced put and she looked up with a bright smile and came towards him for a hug but she saw their condition.

"Ohhh My...This rain...come you both I'll give you some clothes." Tina said and Nandini looked down and Manik nodded and went in guest room to take a shower.

"Nandini come." Tina said polietly and Nandini bite her lip and nodded in no.

"Arey its not good...come issey pahle sab aajaye...Get change." Tina told her and held her cold hand in her warm one and take her to the guest room unaware of the fact that Manik is also is in same room.

"Here this is a towel....Dry your hairs till I came with a change." Tian told her while passing her the towel and left from there.

Within a minute she came with a satin Ankle length night gown.

"Yehhh." Nandini gasp and Tina frown aoz it normal for Tina as she wear this in night.

"Yaa why?...You Don't want this?" Tina asked her and Nandini look down. "I brought this cause Cabir called me and said because of heavy rain they will come a little late so I thought You will take a rest thats why I brought this...I know you feel uncomfortable but I Don't have cotton night gowns." Tina said and Nandini look at her helpless face.

"Shall I bring something else?" Tian asked and Nandini nodded..

"Kurta Pajama." Nandini said and Tina think for a while.

"Ok I have to search for that ....Tab tak tum ye pehn lo...Its not good to be wet clothes in this condition." Tina told her while giving her the nighty and she left the room and Nandini sigh looking at the nighty.

She wipe her face and discard her wet clothes from her body and she thought to take a shower but she feel scared cause its Tina's house so she chuck it and wipe her whole body and then wear the nighty and She start wiping her hairs that time only the washroom door opened revealing Manik clad in nothing except for a towel which is tied on his lower waist till knees making Nandini shocked ....Manik is ruffling his hairs to discard the water and his hands stopped seeing the view infront of him.