Part 22

"Nahi plzz nahi...mai uske Naina ke bina nahi rah sakti...plz aise na kare." Nandini is begging to Manik who is walking towards door.

"The hell with that jet...take my by road or book the flights ticket...I bloody don't care....I just want to move from here asap....do you get this in your pea size brain." Manik barked at his phone and faced Nandini whose face is drenched with tears.

"Haa kya kah rahi thi tum?...tum Naina ke bina nahi rah sakti haa so let me tell you ye baat maine tumse bhi kahi thi na ke mai tumhare bina jee nahi sakta dekho mujhe zinda hu na aur ye baat tumne mujhse bhi kahi thi ke tum mere bina nahi rah sakti aur apni beti ke bina bhi nahi rah sakti par yana par tou story hi alag hai...zinda ho..maze me ho...aur zinda nahi rah sakti...,, Vo ladki bhi tum jaisi maa deserve nahi karti aur na hi meri beti....you are the horrible mother anyoje can have...You are a terrible mother....no one can deserve a mother like you...no one so just chuck the bullshit." Manik snap at her and she clutch her dupatta crying silently.

Manik went outside the house holding Myra's and Naina's hand with his right hand and left hand respectively...she ran behind him and she reached outside to see few neighbours are standing there whispering among themselves seeing the branded expensive cars and a bulldozer is standing there making Nandini shocked.

"Ye ye..nahi plzz nahi...ap jaante hai na ye mera ghar nahi hai plzz...ye last property hai Naina ki plzzz." Nandini start begging to Manik as she saw the bulldozer is running towards Her house...Mukherji Nivas.

"Nahi plzz nahi." She went and stood infront of it and the bulldozer stops right 2 inches far from her.

She open her close eyes and Manik came in her view who is standing beside her and he held her hand and pulled her behind him and start looking at her while with his hand he turn the carrier towards her stall and dumped that on her stall with his hand making Nandini flinch and making his left hand bleed but his eyes never remove from her face.

"Ayiappa...ye ...Apne ye.." Nandini trailed on seeing the halat of her stall with tear filled eyes and she is so shocked.

"Tch tch tut gaya...awww ab kya karogi miss.mur oops miss.Mukherji....ab raho yaha akeli qk Naina tou mere saath jaa rahi hai aur vo bacchi tumhari jaisi maa deserve nahi karti...aur tumhe pata tou chal hi gaya hoga ke ab tumhari dhabe ki nokri bhi chali gayi...awww Nandu feeling sad for you babe...good bye." Manik told her with fake sweetness and wore his shades and start walking away from her.

Nandini stumble a little but she can't feel weak...she ran behind him but his guard spread their arms infront of her stopping her and she start shouting like a maniac.

"Nahi plzzz nahi."

"Mat leke jaiye usey plzz."

"Ruk jaiye plzz."

"Meri betiyo ko mujhse juda mat kijiye plz."

"Plzzz mai apni betiyo ki bheek mangti hu plzz."

She stop her rant when she saw Manik look back at her and point down his hands and his mans also put their hands down and she start her hope but soon that crush when Manik again start walking holding girls hands and she jut sit on the road on soil looking at Manik who is walking towards his car holdings her both daughter hands in his both hands and he make them sit in car and after settling himself he look at Nandini who is looking at him only with her tear filled eyes...he rolled up the window and the car start disappearing from her sight and she start shedding tears even Manik's guards felt bad for her but they can't do anything.

______________________

Manik is going Mumbai by road and he is in mid way and its night already still he is wearing his shades to hide his teary red eyes..yes he is crying listening her condition...now he just can't let her bear the pain...He want her to be with him, with his daughter.