Part 28

#unedited.

Same day ;

Manik roam all the possible places which are known to Nandini in attempt of finding her but he didn't even get a single sign of her being there...Alas he again sat in his car and sigh and the Two little girls gaze at his tired figure who was time to time exiting the car giving them orders of not to come down from car and coming back in 10 15 minutes with a low face.

Naina who is sitting at back seat forward the bottle of juice to him and he look at her with his tired eyes and give her a small smile and took it from her and take few sips to refresh himself and start the car and just kept driving.

Manik stop his car at a traffic signal and his gaze turn towards a young couple who are on bike just beside his car and the guy is muttering few things and the girl is giggling and blushing....Manik smile at them and start his car as the signal turn green and he noticed the couple took a roat which is probabilily a cliff....Manik shook his head and his eyes went wide and suddenly it strike his mind and he immediately run the car in straight and kept driving until a highway came and he turn his car in left side and kept driving at slow speed and finally he found the one he is finding since 5 hours.

Manik sigh and without ordering the kids he open the door and ran outside and saw a frame sitting on stone dipping her legs in the lake water and the butterflies and birds are flying above her head.

Manik smile remembring her reaction when he has brought her here for the first time 6 years ago.

Flashback ;

Location : Malhotra penthouse.

Manik lean on the kitchen door and saw her who is washing the utensils of dinner....Manik thought to go and hug her from back but his thought broke when he hear nandini.

"Can you please wait few minutes....You always come between me and my work and instead of getting it done early you delay it for me." He hear Nandini who is still doing her work and without turning she said all these.

Ofcourse she feels him!

"Like how?" Manik whisper shaking his head and took steps towards her and stood just beside her and leaning on the kitchen counter.

Nandini smile sweetly at him but shaking her head and wash her hands and start wiping the dishes with dry clothes and start arranging them in trolly.

She take the counter wiper in her hand and wipe the counter around sink as some water fell on it while washing and she done her work and wipe her hands to the towel and turn towards Maik who is gazing at her.

She blushed but cutely rised her brows at him and he hold her hand and dragged her outside in between Nandini hurriedly off the kitchen lights.

Manik directly brought her out of the house and she npticed he is not weariing his just boxers as night suit but he is wearing tshirt and track pants and he open the elevator and withing seconds they reach ground floor and Manik open the car door for her and she look at him and he blink her eyes at him and she sit inside and he went to his side and saw she already tied her seat belt and he make a grumpy face and she blushed bcoz she reduce a chance of coming closer to her.

Manik drove the car in pure serene silence and Nandini kept gazing outside and after 30 minutes she saw the highway and she frown and soon Manik take the left and after 10 minutes when Manik slowed down the car Nandini notice they had came in scheduled place and soon she saw serene lights in the pitch dark area.

Manik hold her hand and she jerk herself a little as she got scared for a moment and she saw Manik is standing beside her already openeing her car door.