Four | Sister Drama & Pesky Brothers

Chapter 4 : Sister Drama & Pesky Brothers

"Harmony Scott!" I yelled while storming out of my bedroom and walking two doors down. I slam open harmony's room door, folding my arms as I walk up to her.

She sat there laying on her bed with pink covered sheets, her phone to her ear.

"Hold on Keith it's my annoying sister," She takes her phone away from her ear and sits up.

"What?!" Her teeth gritted.

"Where's my blue bra?" I glared at her, tapping my foot impatiently.

"You got me. Like I know where you keep your cheap bras," She rolls her eyes.

"I know you took it!" I pointed a finger towards her.

"It Just mysteriously disappeared? I don't think so."

"You can't prove that I did," She sat up.

"Open your closet," She looks towards her closet nervously.

Guilt is written all over her evil looking face!

"You do have it!" I make a run for her closet and dig through it. I feel her jump on my back and scream for me to stop.

"Get out!" I ignored her and dug my hand through her shoe side to find my blue bra stocked in one of her boots.

"I knew you took it! You thief!"

"I don't know how that got there," She twirls the ends of her hair.

"You liar!"

"You can't prove that!"

"I literally just found my bra in your closet. That's all the proof I need," She rolled her eyes.

"Plus you twirl your hair when your lying or nervous and in this case your lying!" Harmony sighed and sat down on her bed.

"Harm?" A muffled voice said. harmony looks under her pillow and grabs her phone, widening her eyes in fright.

"Shit!" She mumbled and hangs up the phone.

"My life is over!" She muffled screams into her pillow.

"You ruined my chances with one of the cutest boys in school!" She yelled, standing up.

"Oh please, like he cares."

"Coming from the girl with no social life and hasn't even had her first kiss yet," She rolled her eyes and I gasped.

"I've had my first k-kiss," I scoff and folded my arms.

"A Tom Holland poster doesn't count," I roll my eyes as I hear moms voice from downstairs.

"Girls I'm home!" She yelled I glance at harmony.

"No don't you dare—"

"Mom!" I yell while running downstairs into the living room where I find her taking off her shoes, she looked tired.

"Momharmonykeepstakingmystuff—"

"NoIdidntsheruinedmychances—"

"Woah Woah. Girls, what is happening? No, Hey mom how was your long day at work?" Harmony and I stare at her with folded arms.

"Guess not. Hermione, you start first," Mom grabbed my shoulders gently.

"Harmony keeps taking my clothes," I said poking my head at her.

"Is that true?"

"I guess.." Harmony looks at the ground defeated

"What did you take out your sisters' room?"