Sixteen | Forget It Ever Happened

Chapter 16 : Forget It Ever Happened

"How can you sit here and watch two guys make out?" Damon raised his eyebrows at the tv. Riverdale is currently playing after 20 minutes of me begging him to watch it.

"Oh, come on. It's just acting. There's nothing wrong with it," Girls with Girls. Guys with Guys, I don't care. They're still humans and are no different.

"I don't judge, but just watching it is weird."

"Well, suck it up," I stuck my tongue out and threw a piece of popcorn at him.

I watched as a smirk appeared on his face. Smirking is all he does I swear. Well, besides being cute as all hell— Not the point. . .

"Suck it up, huh?" I rolled my eyes hard. Cute dirty minded bastard. My face has been turning red all day because of him, I'm pretty sure I look sunburnt.

"By the way. I want my hoodie back," Damon pointed to me while narrowing his eyes.

"No way. It's comfortable," I pouted and snuggled into his hoodie while smiling. It really is comfortable and super soft. I've always been a sucker for huge hoodies.

"I knew you loved me. You just couldn't admit it," He chuckled and turned his body to face me. His eyes traveled from my feet to my face as he bit his lip. Butterflies started to swarm in my stomach but I just ignored it.

To distract myself, I threw some popcorn at him. I stood up quickly and sprinted across the room. After a few seconds, I heard his large footsteps behind me causing my anxiety to rise.

Arms suddenly wrapped around my body causing me to yelp in surprise. My breath got caught in my throat as my body felt tingly. His warm arms wrapped around me made me feel weak in my knees.

This is wrong.

I shake my thoughts away, getting ready to pull from his grip when I felt my body being lifted off of the ground and I yelp.

"Damon put me down!"

"No can do muffin," I don't even have to look at his face to know he's smirking right now.

Damon soon started walking back towards the living room. His arms still wrapped around me, holding me tight so I wouldn't try to escape. I watch him walk to the couch getting ready to throw me on, but before he could I wrapped my arms around his neck as a reflex.

"Whatcha doin'?" Damon asked, stretching out the word 'doin' with an amused face on. I shrugged innocently as I felt my nerves kicking in.

"J-Just hangin," I replied nervously, keeping a tight hold around his neck so I wouldn't fall. Damon's 6 foot something and makes the ground look like a far fall.

A laugh escaped his perfect lips making my heart flutter at the sound. "That's cute," He tilted his head to the side staring at me while lighting biting his lip.

I mentally groan at myself for blushing. . . AGAIN! I'm telling you this has to be a syndrome and I have discovered it.

"Can you let me go?" I asked very quickly.

"Sure. Let your arms go."

"No, You're going to drop me—" I yelped when he jerked my body forward making me let go of his neck. Damon threw me onto the couch and got on top of my legs. I was confused at first when he wiggled his fingers, an evil smirk appeared on his face and I gasp.

He started tickling my stomach and waist making me squirm around giggling and laughing. He knows I'm ticklish, very ticklish. It's one of my weakness and it's torcher.