Thirty-One | The Truth Hurts

Chapter 31 : The Truth Hurts

After showering, I laid in bed with my pajamas on. It's currently 7:52 pm, the game ended at 7:30. After our team won, Everyone decided to go to a party one of the team players are throwing for their win. Well, everyone except for me.

I am probably the only one who decided not to join them because let's face it, I'm not fit for a party. I know what goes on at high school parties and I am not trying to risk it even though if I were to go, I'd sit in a corner and drink soda or something.

I know, I'm boring.

Hey, but I can relate to Alessia Cara's song here.

I toss and turn on my bed not knowing what to do. All I can think about is my conversation with Damon earlier. I mean, it was the right thing to do. It's just now he hates me again and we're back to square one.

I should tell scarlet.

Or maybe give it some time.

Ugh, I don't know what to do!

How did I even get into this situation?! I mean, everything was fine before and I was perfectly fine loving him from afar. Okay, maybe I wasn't. It was killing me inside, but at least we weren't sneaking around.

I'd rather go back to before he kissed me.

I would seriously do anything to go back in time.

But now I have to deal with the kind of guilt probably for the rest of my entire life.

"You okay?" A voice broke my thoughts and I sat up. Harmony stood at my doorway, peeking in my room.

"Can I be honest?" I asked, huffing.

"Yeah," She walked further into my room, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Okay, um wait. Shut the door."

"Okay?" She gave me a look before walking back to the door, shutting it and walking back over.

"Spill the tea sister!" She moved up closer.

"You won't get mad will you?" She thought for a second before shrugging her shoulders.

"I probably will, but does it have something to do with me?" I shook my head.

"Then maybe not. It all depends on what it is. If it doesn't concern me, but you don't want me to get mad. Is it that serious?"

"Kinda," I shrugged hesitantly.

"Okay what would you do if, hypothetically, someone you really liked kissed you, but he was dating someone who's really close to you and you let the fling continue knowing it'll hurt the person you're really close too?" I said super fast and she widened her eyes at me, trying to process my rant.

"Okay um, I didn't really understand most of that."

I huffed and fidget with my fingers, "Damon kissed me," I mumbled and stared at my hands.

"Huh? Wanna repeat that again?"

"Don't make me say it again!" I whined.