Thirteen | Thinking About You

Chapter 13 : Thinking About You

"Muffin, wake up, " A deep voice whispered into my left ear. I shiver at the voice, trying to fall back into a deep slumber.

"No," I mumble and throw one of my pillows at the person.

"Shawn Mendes is downstairs," I mentally roll my eyes.

"Harley already tried that trick, Damon, " I mumbled and suck on my thumb.

"That's one lucky thumb," He whispered in my ear making me gasp and jump up.

He deeply laughs and stands up. His laugh is literally like music to my ears.

Ugh, stop it!

"Not cool asshole," I get out of bed and push him. He barely even moves, smirking.

"You're cute when you blush, " He chuckled and I blush again.

"I hate you, " I mumbled and playfully pushed his shoulder.

That was just an excuse to touch him again sis.

What? No, it wasn't!

Yeah, okay.

Damon suddenly grabs ahold of my waist, taking me from my thoughts. He then pulls me closer to him.

"You don't mean that, " He whispered and smirked.

I don't mean it.

"Yeah, I do."

"I like this shirt." I look down confused, seeing I have a crop top on with no bra, because who sleeps with a bra on? I notice you can kinda see inside of my shirt.

Damon takes his thumb and rubs it over my showing skin, which is my waist. He rubs in a circular motion.

"Damon please," I whispered wanting him to stop but keep going at the same time.

"Say it again." He whispered in my ear and I push him away.

"You're disgusting!" I push him again and he falls on my bed. I shake my head, pacing back and forth.

"No, no. why?!" I mumbled to my self and sighed deeply.

"You can't keep doing that. You're dating Scarlet, do you hear me? That's basically trying to cheat!" I whisper yelled

"I was kidding. I like Scarlet."

"Do you?!" I take a breath, making sure to keep my voice low.

"Y-Yeah," He stuttered. Damon doesn't stutter, Damon doesn't feel or show any emotion.

"Oh my- d-did you cheat on her?" I whispered while staring at him.

"Of course I didn't!" He whisper-yelled back.

"It doesn't really seem like you're in love with her like your suppose to!"

"Why does it always come down to that word? Love?"

"What?"

"Muffin.," Damon mumbled. He gets up and walks over to me, sliding his hands around my waist pulling me closer.

"Damon stop," I whispered while staring at the ground. He lifts my chin up making me look at him.

"I can't get you off my mind muffin. I can't stop thinking about you," He whispered staring at me. There was something In his eyes before they filled with regret.