Eleven | Stop Being Flirty

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚃𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢. 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝. 𝙸𝚝𝚜'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜."

For some reason, I love this quote.

Chapter 11 : Stop Being Flirty

The feeling of pain still on my cheek as my eyes flutter open in the morning. I come face to face with Scarlet and I smile. She's always there for me when I need her the most.

After sitting up and stretching, I get up from my comfortable bed and walk down the hall and into the bathroom.

I could have used my bathroom but what I need isn't in there.

My head and body are killing me.

Opening the cabinet, I search for pain killers and soon find some on the last shelf.

We've had these pills for about a while now. They were for my mom to help her headaches and hangovers.

But she hasn't been needing them in a long time. Ever since dad left, it's been hard for all of us, mainly her.

She'd get drunk out of her mind and stress out a lot. So she got pain killers to ease her pain. I'm glad she's less stress and doesn't need them anymore.

I pop the pills into my mouth and drink some water from the sink. Sighing, I close the cabinet and cringe at the sight of my face.

Remembering the event from last night, I fight back my tears and slightly touch my purple and black bruised cheek. I flinch.

"Ew. I'm even uglier.." I run my fingers through my light brown hair and whimper at the throbbing pain.

"I agree." I gasp and jump, Turning around to see Damon staring directly at me while leaning on the bathroom door frame.

"Gee thanks. That makes me feel much better," I roll my eyes.

"I'm kidding," He chuckles as I turn back to face the mirror, staring at myself.

"Yeah, well I wasn't.." I mumble, hoping he didn't hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I sigh.

Damon walks into the bathroom slowly, staring at me through the mirror with curiosity in his eyes.

I take my chance to look at his appearance. He has on grey sweat pants, with a white t-shirt showing off his muscular arms, his hair is messy but in a cute way.

Why does he have to look like that?

It's not fair.

My heart can't take all his— his— cuteness!

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I shake my thoughts away, staring down at the sink with a flustered face.

"Why are you still here? You have a house."

"Why did you run off yesterday then come back with a busted face?" I frown. He has a point.

"I told you guys what happened."