Chapter 50-You cheat

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book?

Let's start with Akash's POV now.

Akash's POV

I was so happy to have finally talked to Kriti. 

To be honest, I was a little skeptical to talk to her because of my broken relationship with Siya but I was a big idiot, stupid to not talk to her.

I decided that I won't neglect her any longer.

Why should I stop talking to her just because of Siya? It wasn't her fault that we're not together anymore.

Just talking to her was as if a very huge burden was lifted off my chest.

"Okay then, when are you going for shopping?" she asked.

"Shopping?" I asked her confused.

"Of course, shopping. If you won't go shopping how will you get me handbag?" she asked in duh tone.

I looked at Sid and he was grinning like a fool.

"Don't worry princess, I'll get you a handbag" he said, looking at Kriti.

"Shut up. I don't even want to talk to you, forget about handbag" she said snapping at him.

"But Kriti, you know very well I don't know anything about women's shopping" I said. "Why don't you select something online and I'll pay for it?"

"Bhaiya, this is supposed to be a gift from you. Do you want me to select my gift which actually you are supposed to gift me?" she said, keeping her hands on her hips.

"But how am I going to know if you like it or not?" I asked her.

"Don't give me any lame excuse. You are going to buy me a handbag and I am not going to help you" she said.

"Fine" I said.

How am I supposed to tell her that I am actually very bad when it comes to shopping and especially shopping for girls?

Who am I going to take help from?

Thinking hard about it only on name came on my mind-Sophia.

Yeah, Sophia probably she'll help me.

Thinking this I made my way to the balcony to give her a call but as soon as I was about to enter I heard something which halted my steps, making my blood freeze.

"I miss you too." 

"You know I can't live without you." 

"Yes, don't worry I'll talk to both the families." 

It was Mohit talking to someone on phone.

What was he talking about?

Then realization hit me.

He's cheating on Siya!!!

But what if they both aren't in a relationship?

But this isn't possible because Siya already confirmed on our 'eventful' lunch with Sakshi that they both are still dating.

Does it mean Mohit is cheating on her?

"Yes I know. Okay I got to go, I'll call you later tonight. Bye, love you Ira" he said and disconnected the call.

Disconnecting the call he turned towards me with a smile on his lips but as soon as he saw me, his smile vanished.

He probably knew I heard him.