Chapter 141-She'll be fine soon

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

A song dedicated from Akash to Siya

Coming back to this chapter, there is a scene of flashback in italics. Don't get confused.

Chapter dedicated to my constant reader shaundtrya. & snehanandu.

Also a very happy birthday in advance to one of my constant readers and supporters Sravya_17

May you have a wonderful year ahead and all your wishes come true dear.

Chapter dedicated to all three of you my lovely readers. I tried for an early update and I hope it is upto your expectations.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was right now in Deepak uncle's house, playing with Alayna when she said "I am tired."

I chuckled and taking her with me, went to her room and giving a kiss on her forehead, covered her with the blanket.

I then made my way to the living room and taking my laptop out, switched it on.

As soon as I started editing the article, my mind went to yesterday night's incidence.

I don't know what came in my mind but I just kissed him.

I really couldn't stop myself from kissing him.

My lips were just moving against him when I felt him cupping my cheeks.

He licked my bottom lip making me gasp and taking this as an opportunity, he slid his tongue down my throat.

I moaned in his mouth and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it back gently to tilt my head or probably to get better access to my mouth.

He then kept his left hand on my waist and moved backwards.

I then felt him on the edge of his bed and he fell down on it, with me on top of him.

It happened so suddenly that I couldn't react to it.

I was about to break the kiss when he grabbed my hair again and pushed my body more to him.

My eyes were still closed and then I moaned in his mouth again.

Suddenly I felt him switching sides and now, I was beneath him but not even for once he let me break the kiss.

When I was running out of breath, I pushed him a little and then, he broke the kiss.

We both were still panting heavily when he tugged a lose strand of hair behind my ear, all the while our eyes were locked.

"I love you, Siya" he said and kissed my forehead, my both eyes, nose, cheeks and then pecked my lips.

I was still looking at him when he said "say something."

I still couldn't answer him.

"Why did you have to do it?" I asked.

"You know it. I don't want to make the mistake that costed me my love" he said and kissed my shoulder blade, making me shiver.