Chapter 83-She'll be gone

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

"I think we should go now" I said as soon as Sid stormed off the cafeteria.

"Yeah, we're anyways done" Sanchit said shrugging.

Once outside the cafeteria, a quick thought came to my mind.

What if Sanchit is interested in Siya or worse Kriti?

Should I talk to him?

I was contemplating whether to talk to him or not when Sid's face came in my mind.

There's no harm in checking what's going on in Sanchit's mind.

Moreover, I should help my best friend.

"Siya, Kriti, why don't you both go to the hall, we'll come in some time" I said.

"What do you want to discuss?" Kriti asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Nothing important" I said.

She gave me a pointed look but then obliged anyways.

I then gave a small smile to Siya and winked at her.

She gasped and the glared at me.

Giving her a smile and winking again at her, I turned around along with Sanchit without waiting for her reaction.

We were roaming around in silence when Sanchit asked "so what is it that you want to talk about?"

Taking a deep breath, I said "look Sanchit, I won't beat around the bush. Lately I've seen you hanging around a lot with the girls and mind you both of them are very special to me. Don't ask me why, but they both are and will always be. I want to know what's your intention towards both of them."

he looked at me and said "I don't know why it should concern you? It's not like they are child or immature. They're adult and they've all the right in the world to make their own choices. If they aren't comfortable with me around them, I am sure they can themselves voice it out. They don't need someone else to talk on their behalf. Besides, I don't think I have made them uncomfortable in any way, ever or else I am sure they wouldn't be roaming around with me." 

His statement made me clench my fist in anger. He was talking about my girl and my sister. the nerve of him but then I reminded myself, I couldn't lose my control like Sid usually does.

I should handle the situation carefully.

With a forced smile on my lips, I said "I know they can make their own choices but as I told earlier, they're and will remain very special to me. I don't want anyone around them who could take advantage of them. I know I sound a little protective but that's how I am for both of them." 

"Okay, I understand. It's like I am facing two overprotective brothers" he muttered under his breath.

I ignored his statement as I didn't want to start testing my boxing skills on him.

"So tell me, what are your intentions with them?" I asked him.

"My intentions have always been good towards both of them" he answered.

"That still doesn't answer my question" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

Taking a deep breath, he said "okay, tell me what do you want to know."