Chapter 128-You're my heart

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

First of all a very happy new year my lovelies. May god fulfil all your wishes and desires.

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Also, I can see that the views are more than 400 but votes don't even reach 125. Why?

You all enjoy reading the book but don't like to vote. Why do you do it? Don't you all feel like appreciating my hard work? Even there are so less comments. Why?

I know the novel is lengthy and may be many of you are losing interest now but that is how it was planned, from the beginning.

You all really disappoint me.

Anyways, let's begin with the chapter now.

Author's POV

Days went by and everyone was involved in their own work.

We had a meeting with the client in the next two days which required both my and Sid's presence to be signed.

Siya was for now at least busy with her editing job. I was glad she was doing something that she had wanted to do all her life.

I couldn't miss the hint of smile on her face when she would edit an article to her heart's content.

The laptop that Kriti had ordered arrived yesterday and she was so excited, like a little child who had been given her favorite toy.

I had seen her even coding on it, probably trying to build a product or something.

I didn't give much attention to it because I was happy that she was doing something she was interested in and I am glad that she was occupying herself in something that she wanted to do all her life.

As long as she was smiling and kept herself occupied to do something that she has been dreaming all her life, I didn't need anything else.

I was just looking at her, standing at the doorframe of the library.

The lights of the room were still dim but I was glad that she wasn't having a nightmare since the last time when we were in jet.

It was a breath of relief for me.

I've noticed that since the time she has come to this penthouse, she didn't have nightmare and that was a good sign.

I knew that this was a progress.

She has been sleeping in this room since it was renovated to a library.

As bad as I wanted her to be with me and sleep with me, I didn't have any right to ask her about it.

I guess I would've to live with this that is, of course until she asks me to be with her.

Probably, she needed space from me and I was fine with it, as long as she was happy.

Making my way to her bed, I sat on it while she was typing furiously on her laptop on the study table.

Her eyes furiously scanning what she was typing while I just looked at her, trying to figure out how could I be so stupid to let such an angel get away from me.

If I ever have a child with Siya, I'll drill it in his mind to keep his/her love as priority, no matter what he has to go through.

I'll never let my children make the mistakes that I did.

My one mistake has brought me to a point where my bubbly and cute Siya is defying to marry me.

The thought just aches my heart but I guess I've lost the right to ask her to give our relationship a chance, besides getting her out of depression was more important than what I was feeling right now.