Chapter 120-No expectations, no hurt

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all enjoying the book so far?

An early update my dearies. Chapter dedicated to BhaviniPc. sneha__mantri snehanandu. Shiaamy. prasannakumari70907 sujith28. Tae_rm2004.

The most awaited POV is here. Siya will be pouring all her emotions in this chapter.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I made my way to the living room and saw Sid sitting there.

Listening to my footsteps, he turned his head to me.

I didn't know what to do or how to react so I did something that I thought was best to do.

Ignore.

Although I admired Sid a lot, not only for his intelligence and capability but also how he had saved my best friend from being molested.

He stood by her when she needed someone to comfort her and I am glad they're together after realizing their feelings for each other.

I was glad to know that they're going strong as ever and I really wish both of them best wishes, from the bottom of my heart.

They truly love each other and deserve to be with each other but I don't know why, I was disappointed with even him.

Everyone here disappointed me.

I still remember the bond that me and Sid shared. We could relate to each other because we were more or less from similar family background and our significant others are from well to do family.

I remember the conversation that we had the day after when Kriti was molested and we were both alone.

"Thank you so much for being with her, Sid" I said.

"She's my life, I'll always be there for her" he said.

"Are you sure you would be able to convince her family?" I asked him after few minutes of contemplation.

"I don't know what our future holds, Siya but I know for a fact that I can't let her go, not after what my stupidity caused both of us" he said.

"I really want both of you to end up together" I said.

"You think we will?" he asked me skeptically.

"When there's love involved, there's no place of doubt. Just trust yourself, Kriti and your relationship. I am not saying that it would be easy but you need to believe in yourself and her. Just don't give up on her and this relationship" I said.

"Thank you, Siya" he said, giving me smile.

"You don't have to say thank you to me. Just take care of her, that's what I want" I said, returning the smile.

"I'll" he said.

"Do you want to have something? I am going to make something for all of us" he asked me, bringing me back from my memory lane.

I shook my head and sat down on the single seater couch.

I wanted to ask him when did he start cooking? I remember Kriti scolding him for lying about cooking back when we were in office but I restrained myself from asking him anything.