Chapter 151-She said Yes

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning, I wanted to share this song with you all. The reason? You will get to know in the later part of this chapter.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Author's POV

Days went by and everyone was happy in their own bubble.

The deal which Akash and Sid were trying for a very long time was finally theirs and Sid's happiness knew bounds.

As promised to Akash, he was giving more than his hundred percent on this deal, after all his best friend had kept his dream, his company at stake, for him and not once did he say anything against it.

How could a man be so good as him?

He was a good friend, son and moreover, in love with a woman who had him wrapped around her little finger.

He had seen him falling for her, breaking apart from her, living without her like a dead corpse and finally, winning her back with everything she had.

Could love really make us do such unimaginable things which they both did for each other?

Could love really be this selfless, like theirs?

They made mistakes, for sure but that's what made them forgive each other because they kept their love above everything, their ego, their stubborn behaviour, their sufferings.

Does love like theirs really exist in this world?

Sure he loved Kriti, with all his being but Akash and Siya's love was just something he could never match to, that is what he always thought.

They were right now in New York as the London branch had finally been set up successfully and the newly hired COO was taking care of the branch.

Siya had fully recovered and was no longer in depression, as stated by Deepak.

When the news was given to Akash and all the other family members, their happiness knew no bounds and Siya, well she just wanted to be with Akash and same was the case with Akash.

She had accepted him wholeheartedly, without complaining about the past and Akash, well he didn't want to work in office anymore because Siya used to work from home and he wanted to be with her, wherever she would be.

Jannet used to scold him and he used to pout thinking that Siya would support him but even Siya used to scold him and then with no option left, he had to go to office.

Siya had finally resigned from QLC tech and was concentrating on her part time job as well as writing her novel which would be completed in a few days and then, she would send the manuscript to few publishing house which she had zeroed on after much research.

Both Sid and Akash were very happy as the deal that they cracked around two months ago against Mehras had finally helped them cross the annual turnover of their company to one billion dollar, making ASK enterprises the fastest growing IT company in the world.

With all the happiness, there was one more happy occasion that was approaching, Sid and Kriti's wedding which was supposed to happen in just fifteen days.

They all didn't want to go to India, mostly because Siya was looking after all the wedding preparation and she didn't want to be in India, at least not now.

Though she was born and brought up in India, she didn't want to go back to the place which had bitter memories though it was the same place where she met the love of her life and made good memories with him, the bitter memories would always overpower it.