Chapter 2-Their first meet

Hi readers

First and foremost a very happy Vijayadashami to you all. May God bring success and prosperity to you all and your family as well.

Secondly, thank you so much for your votes and comments on the previous updates.

Keep showering your love and support and I promise I won't disappoint you with this story.

As a token of thanks and also on the occasion of Dussehra, I am updating a long chapter, well not that long but I think it is decent enough (wink wink)

This chapter will be in Siya and Akash's POV so that you all can get a more clear picture of their characters.

Well without taking much of your time let's start with this chapter.

Siya's POV

I woke up when slight sunrays were falling on my face. I checked my phone and it was still 6 AM.

Well even though I and Kriti slept quite late I woke up early as this is a habit my mother has asked me to keep following lifelong. She blindly follows the proverb 'early to bed early to rise makes a person healthy wealthy and wise' and even has made me follow it.

Well, I don't mind following it at all because I know it's true and keeps our minds free of stress.

I woke up and completed my morning chores. When I came back to my room I saw Kriti was still sleeping.

I didn't have the heart to wake her up so I decided to wash my clothes.

When I went to the ground floor where all the washing machines were installed, I saw some seniors there. Thinking to slip off their feet before they notice me when I was about to turn, one senior stopped me.

"Hey fresher what's your name" I heard one of them ask me.

"My name is Siya" I answered meekly, turning around, facing them now.

"Siya what? Don't you know while introducing yourself you should always address your full name" she said.

I was already dreading ragging and her questions were making me scared.

"Siya Verma"

"Ma'am" I heard the senior say.

Confused, I asked "huh...I didn't understand".

"How come you got admission to such a prestigious college when you are unable to understand my simple language. I am asking you to address me and all your seniors as Ma'am you dumbo" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Understood dumbo," she said, a little louder.

"Yes ma'am" I replied, meekly.

"You are a quick learner. I am sure you'll survive engineering" she said and chuckled.

She came towards me and handed me her clothes.

I was confused when she said "wash my clothes, dry them and get them to me in my room. My room no. is 401"

"And why do you think she would do that" I heard a familiar and firm voice from my back. When I turned back I saw Kriti standing folding her hands over her chest, glaring at the senior who just handed me her clothes to wash.

"Oh look guys another fresher with an attitude. What's your name fresher" she asked Kriti with a smirk.

"Well, I don't think there's any need for you to know my name senior. What are you- my teacher, Dean, or someone else who has anything to do with me" Kriti said with a smirk on her face.