Chapter 66-I love you 🔞

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

I hope the flashback came out well as it took me almost a week to write it because I had to cover everything in one chapter along with the emotions of Kriti, Siya and Akash.

I hope the flashback made you emotional, if not teary eyed.

Do you think Siya's reasons were valid?

I've always said that Siya will be the one suffering the most in this story and also trust your author, everyone's actions in this story is justified from their POV and everything'll be all right in the end.

Coming back to this chapter, it has mature content. You've been warned beforehand. Don't bash me later.

Since you all demanded a surprise update, here it is. Please shower me with lots of votes and comments as I literally cut short my 'me' time yesterday to write this chapter, a lengthy one, just on your demand.

Anyways, let's start with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

When passing through the rooms to reach for my Siya, my lips couldn't hide the silly smile that I had all along, but then the thought of her being emotionally tortured, physically abused and she trying to take her own life suddenly crossed my mind and my steps halted on their own.

Do I really deserve her when I wasn't even there when she needed protection from her mother?

How could I be so stupid to believe her when clearly, on the day of the break up, I could sense that something was fishy.

Suddenly, the day of our break up came flashing in my mind.

"It's o.. over Akash" she said and took my palms in her hands and slid them down.

"Wh... what's over Siya?" I asked her, dreading her reply.

"It's over, between us, we.. everything's over" she said, not meeting my gaze.

"Why don't you understand? It's all over.... between us "she said with tears in her eyes and not meeting my gaze.

"It's true Akash... I.. I love him"

She looked down but I could see from the corner of my eyes she was wiping her tears every now and then.

"Please don't meet me ever again. Have a happy life ahead "she said and walked away.

The whole ride was silent when I was taking her to the park to talk to her alone and she was crying all along.

If she didn't love me, she wouldn't be crying, she would be happy.

I was so blind thinking about her leaving me that the thought of her lying to me didn't even cross my mind.

I was so so stupid not to realize that my life was just slipping from my hands like sand in front of me.

Moreover, she went through hell when I left her.

My legs were automatically making their way to her room.

Once outside her room, I could feel my palms covered in sweat and my hands shaking when I was about to knock on her room.

I looked away and gathering myself and after mustering some courage, I looked back at the door and knocked on it.

"Kriti, you don't need to knock. I know you're outside," Siya said softly from the other side of the door.

"Kriti?" I thought in my mind.