Chapter 65-Flashback

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you ready to find out the truth about their break up?

This chapter is dedicated to all my silent readers and also the readers who always vote. Thank you for increasing views on my book.

To avoid confusion, flashbacks have been written in italics, and this chapter will be a mix of past and present.

Also, this chapter contains triggering words and mention of suicide that may be sensitive for few readers. Please be careful, you've been warned beforehand.

Let's find out the truth now.

Akash's POV

"Where's she?" I asked, glaring at Kriti.

Kriti looked down as she was shivering, probably with fear.

"Akash, calm down, control your anger" Sid said and he went towards her, giving her a side hug to comfort her.

"I... I am sorry Kriti. It's just that I am not in the right state of mind, "I said.

"It's okay bhaiya, I understand" she said with a small smile.

"Akash, I think this isn't the place to discuss these things. Why don't you all go to my room? I'll join you all in a few minutes after attending some guests, "Samaira said.

"Don't tell me even you know everything" I asked Samaira.

She didn't say anything, just looked down.

I ran my fingers through my hair to ease the frustration I was feeling right now.

Everyone here knows everything, except me when all this is related to me. What an irony. I scoffed at the thought.

Kriti made her way to a room, probably Samaira's and we followed her like a lost puppy.

My mind couldn't get off the fact that I was played and lied to by the love of my life.

Sitting on the bed, Kriti looked at me and said "Do you... do you want to wait for Samaira Bhabhi or do you want me to tell you everything now?"

"Where's Siya?" I asked her.

"She is getting ready for the function," she said.

Taking a deep breath, I said "look Kriti, it's Samaira's function. I don't want her to come here and and not attend her guests. That won't look good. Ask her to be there itself. "

"Okay" she said and messaged Samaira.

"Do you want to wait for Siya to tell you the truth?" she asked me.

"No, I can't wait that long. Moreover, she has been lying all alone on my face. What if she lies to me when I ask her about all this? "I said.

"All right," she said, taking a deep breath before looking over to the other side, where her gaze met Sid's.

He gave her a sarcastic smile and said "don't look at me like that. I can't believe you were the one helping her to lie all along. "

She looked down, but this was not only her fault, everyone was equally involved in this.

"Sid, don't scare her. I am sure there's a reason behind her hiding the truth, "I said and then looked at Kriti.

"Kriti, please don't hide anything from me now" I said to her in a pleading tone.