Chapter 79-I am not a gold digger

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before we start the chapter, I would like to share this lovely cover made by one of my constant supporters and reader tanusrikumari

I can't thank you enough for how special it feels when readers take time out for me and my book to design such beautiful covers. This really makes me happy and makes me realize that no matter if I get enough votes/views or not, there are always some constant supporters because of whom I am writing my story. Thank you for keeping me motivate enough.

Chapter dedicated to tanusrikumari

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was a little skeptical as to what will happen next because I've never faced Akash's 'punishment' but the way he said it, I don't know what is he up to.

"We're here" Sid announced and switching off the ignition, he jogged to Kriti's side and opened the car door for her.

I gave a knowing look to Akash and he was already looking at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh my, chivalry isn't dead" Kriti said as Sid extended his hand to Kriti and she kept her hands in his.

"Honestly speaking, I am not very used to this" she said and when we got off the car, I could see a hint of blush on her face.

I was on cloud nine when I saw it.

I looked at Akash and gestured him to look at both of them.

When he saw them, he had a very big smile on his face.

"You seem to be very happy" I said to him.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" he said.

"Wait, you mean, even you want them to end up together?" I asked him.

"Why wouldn't I want them to end up together?" he asked me.

"I thought you wanted them to sort out their differences. I never knew you wanted them to end up together" I said, surprised.

"Baby, there're many things between me and Sid that you don't know" he said, smirking.

"I understand that but you should've at least told me about this. This involves Kriti and she's my best friend" I said, annoyed.

How could he hide such a big thing from me and especially when it involves my best friend.

Rolling his eyes, he said "like you tied Kriti with a promise not to tell me anything about your sufferings, the same way Sid had tied me with a promise. So I couldn't discuss this with you. I've been secretly shipping them since college days but all fell apart."