A/N (please don't skip🙏)

So this note is just something that came to my mind today when I was just... sitting idle.

I have this sudden urge to logout of Wattpad and never come back.

Do you all know why?

I have been giving regular updates and sticking to my schedule but even then the votes and views are not increasing where as I have seen books which have not been updated for a long time getting views and votes.

I have this urge to leave from here because I think may be if I become MIA for few months or a year and come back, my book maybe...just maybe will get the recognition that I've been craving for.

Do you know, I've been contemplating to update only once my book gets 100k views?

I don't know why I am not feeling motivated enough to complete the book.

The enthusiasm with which I started this book...I feel lost now.

I don't feel the same enthusiasm anymore.

Is my story really that bad that the views are decreasing?

Isn't my writing upto your expectations?

I feel like...this whole idea of writing a book was...I don't know...maybe bad?

The reason I started writing was....to bring out the issues young people face in Indian society.

Isn't my story of inter-caste marriage a good social issue to bring out to you people?

I was sitting idle today and wondering...where do I lag?

Your very disappointed author
Shobhana Sinha