Chapter 84-I want to be punished🔞

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, did you all notice that I changed the book cover? I would like to know if you all liked my new book cover or not. I designed it myself, just wanted to know your opinion. Even if it's not good, please let me know. I'll try to design better next time.

Coming back to the chapter, a very lengthy one ahead.

This chapter has mature content. You've been warned beforehand, don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I don't know how will I manage this devil today.

Couldn't he forget about the punishment thingy?

Urrggh.

We were now in Akash's car, making way to our home.

Sid hasn't asked Kriti yet for taking her out but I believe he will, soon.

Akash was driving while Sid was on passenger seat and me and Kriti were sitting on the backseat.

"Why are you so quiet?" Sid asked Kriti through the rear view mirror.

"Why did you have to drag me with you?" she asked, fuming in anger.

"Drag you?" Akash asked, confused.

"Yes, me and Sanchit were strolling when out of nowhere he came and dragged me with him" she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Really Sid?" I asked him with a disappointed look.

I just asked him to try take her on a date, not drag her.

"It's not like what you think Siya. I was...I was actually very excited to share a good news with her, so I dragged her" he said, looking out of the window.

"What news?" she asked him.

"The client has agreed not to relocate to a different city. So, we don't have to go anywhere" he said and Kriti squealed.

"Oh my god, I am so happy" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Yes, we finally convinced them" Akash said with a smile.

"But how? I mean as far as I know, one of their conditions while signing the deal with this company was to relocate to Bangalore once training gets over. So how did you convince them?" Kriti asked, looking at Akash.

"I didn't do anything. It was Sid who convinced them" Akash said with a small smile.

"How?" she asked.

Sid then told us how he had taken the name of 'business loss' owing to the fact that we were new in the project and it could lead to lot of disturbance for all of us as the project was supposed to go live in next few days and relocation at the same time would be challenging for all of us.

In short, he convinced the clients that the 'productivity' would get hampered.

"God, I never knew you were so cunning" I said and he laughed.

"There's nothing like being cunning here. You should just know how to use situation in your favor. That's how business is handled" he said, shrugging.

"And you doubt yourself when it comes to handling a full fledged business" Akash said, rolling his eyes.