Stuck

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

Twigs creaked underneath me . Even the slightest sound echoed throughout the forest .

I was already muttering Hanuma chalisa ( an : it's an Hindu prayer ) as I made my way in . I just wanted to make it out alive .

I've been walking for 23 minutes according to the phone but yet the tree was yet to make it's appearance . I heard a loud howl in distance and a small terrified cry escaped me .

I was sacred shitless now. Picking up my pace in order to complete the task as soon as possible I walked in .

The air felt weirdly chilled and the weird hollow noices was getting on my nerves now , trying to ignore it my best I kept moving.

Suddenly I heard something making a pitter patter behind me . I had a strong urge and feeling that the howl I heard in distance had now smelled me and was making his way to cook me up for dinner .

Holding my hands up to my ear to block out every single noice I almost ran in when suddenly I was pulled from behind and a blood curling scream left me .

" Aahhhhhhh.......no nono .....p... please___ don__t kill me , I still have so much to live for . My ...mm...y briythe jubj" a hand holds my mouth blocking all logical words out .

" Shh, it's me ....calm down , love !" His voice instantly calmed me down . Weird ? Trust me I know.

Only if I knew how heart works .

" Good can you take deep breaths for me ....ummm?" He asks as I nod and do as he directed .

My eyes were still shut closed as I felt his fingers caressing my cheeks as he slowly pushed my eyes and I opened them . Only to met with his worried eyes .

" You okay ? "- getting a confirmation from he holds his hand out -" Let's get this over with " and we start walking.

But soon we came back and found the same tree we started walking away from .

A tense silence took over as we looked at each other alarmed.

Time was ticking and so was the temperature. It was too cold now.

" So ...."

" So...."

Silence.

" We're lost "

" Seems so , we're stuck until someone comes looking for us .'' he says .

I was frustrated . It was a long day and I hadn't even eaten anything plus this stupid dare and then have to run half a mile and now we're lost and stuck in the middle of nowhere.

" It's all your fault !'' I say pointing my fingers at him .

He looked so offended.

" How come this is my fault !? You started to run like a madman and now we lost our way out " he says .

"Well, if you didn't followed me like a creep and called out like a normal person I won't have to run a marathon ." I say pouting .

"First , I was just worried and second if you want to fight stop pouting. It's distracting me !'' he says in a frustrated tone and his tone made me more frustrated.

" Well do whatever you want to because I'll pout if I want to . Be my guest and leave me . It's not like you care or anything. Why did you even came at first place ? You seemed pretty okay ignoring me as if I've plague so go ahead and do that . I'll be okay on my own . I don't need anyone -" I was very rudely cut off by a pair of lips on mine .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal