We're moving

Please do vote and comment 💕

Aahna : ( still in past three months back)

I was done for the day I rested my head on my makeshift bed on floor.
We couldn't afford beds and other luxuries. We barely made it to fees and other necessities so these kinds were out of questions.  I'd have love to work and pay for bills,  a ounce of help I could have given to my mother but you see here in India even the ones with degree are jobless so let's just not talk about a degree less kid who's not even eighteen yet.

The day was full with house chores and a bit of studies.  I can't say I'm a good student because my mind is always filled with numerous thoughts of my house and everything happening to me,  which I can't even share with anyone.

Friends I do have but they can't be considered friends I feel claustrophobic with them as if I don't belong there.  I can't contribute my story to them.  I know they'll judge and even stop being somewhat friends to me. So I keep every turmoil within myself.

My sister was misguided during my age,  she felled for a construction worker,  she was seeking the love she didn't got at home. Lack of parents attention leaded her to do so.  No the kind of work he did had nothing to do with my negative thoughts on him,  it was his age.  He was some thirty and was basically stalking my sister before coaxing her in.

Well my mother did found when the amount of her stay in washroom longed with her phone with her. Let's just say that day we were beaten black and blue. Till our bones broked.

My father was my role model he did everything he could have done when he was okay and I never disrespected him because he was now handicapped but the sudden change in his nature was a low blow for us. He trusted his father's family more than us.  The ones who stood behind him in time of need then the ones who left him. It created a trif between us.

I close my eyes with more such thoughts swirling my mind.

Morning next day was a shocker, my mother met a guy in bar last night who was interested in her back story to why she came in place like this.

Her side of story brought pity in his eyes and the foreigner asked my mom to move and she without a thought said yes.

He said he'll put us in best schools and give us a suitable house and provide my mom a job. She was super happy.

I was not. I couldn't leave the comfort this place provided not that it was much but I had no willpower left in me to start it all over but the very next week we were moving. Away from India and the bad dreams of here.

.........€.........

We were as promised given a small but cozy house with two bedrooms, a living area and one bathroom with a small kitchen. It was much better than our one room kitchen flat in Mumbai.

I was not to complain about the amount of privacy I was going to get.  Even though it wasn't much.

I was seprated from my siblings as I had a better scores than them and I was admitted in the Elmhurst Academy.

The most dreadful school.

And it doesn't starts at school but when I first l saw the green eyed monster. The person behind all my misery and I was somehow the reason to complicate his already complicated life.

It all started with me dropping my tea on his millionth worth jacket.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal