010. DEMO DAY

Chloe was running through the halls of Rocque records like a crazy person, the worst or best day in music history was only a day away

Chloe was running through the halls of Rocque records like a crazy person, the worst or best day in music history was only a day away. Demo day which would decide the boys fate forever, for them to either stay in LA and become stars or get sent back to Minnesota and Chloe, just like everyone else didn't want that.

But she knew they would be seeing the person she hated with a burning passion. So, she knew she needed to be there, "move! Move!" She yelled to people in her way as she made it into the recording studio "Gustavo!" And then tripped on her way in, as Kelly and Gustavo saw it happen they cringed.

"I'm okay!" She told everyone as it muffled against the floor as the boys ran over helping her up "thanks guys. But there's something you should..." but before she could get a word in Kelly stopped her.

"They're the sample songs we've been recording that if the record company likes, then you get to stay here, make a full album, go on tour, and then..you become famous." She told the boys as Gustavo stood up "but if they don't pick it. I take over my fathers scooter business, and you go back to Minnesota and be nobodies again. And Chloe, goes to another studio!" Chloe nodded as James screamed and grabbed onto Chloe but soon let go.

"But we've worked so hard. We're so close." Kendall told them as Chloe walked over to stand next to Gustavo and Kelly as she mouthed "no." As Gustavo agreed "but your not so close." And then Logan jumped in "we're almost there?" Then Gustavo and Kelly shook there heads as Chloe looked at them "nope."

"halfway there?" Carlos asked as Gustavo got tired of there questioning as he yelled "you're almost halfway there. Now, I'm going to go to my office. Please do not follow me." He then ran as Kelly followed him, and Chloe just stared at the boys then ran off as well, with the boys following.

Chloe stood at the front of the desk as the boys burst through the door "how could Griffin not pick big time rush?" James questioned as he walked in first "he loves us."

"Griffin loves all the bands with demos, and there are six of them," Gustavo explained it to them with hand signals as Chloe looked to the boys "but only one gets picked."

"And the one that everybody is talking about is vampirah." Kelly told them picking up the CD as James took it and began screaming, as Logan looked over at it "vampire dudes with guitars. We're toast."

And Chloe shook her head as she looked over to them "come on guys, what happened to that I wanna be in a band, team spirit from the first day in LA?" She asked them with a big smile as they all looked at her confused as she turned to Kendall "a little help?" She asked as he then walked over to his friends "bey, hey, hey, Chloes right! We are not toast. What's the one thing we've learned since we've been in LA?" He asked the boys as Chloe smiled waiting for there answers.

"That black is the new black." James told them as Chloe raised her eyebrows, not what she was expecting "if you drink cold milk on a hot day, you die." Logan told them which made Chloe confused "that every time you leave your house, your toys come alive." Carlos said that with so much passion as Chloe looked at him with sympathy "no, honey." She told him.