045. IT'S OFFICIAL

"Bio hazard battle blast 5 crotchy returns is the best game ever

"Bio hazard battle blast 5 crotchy returns is the best game ever." James told the guys as they played "okay, you can stop saying that now." Logan told him holding up his hand "ohh." Carlos said as he blew up the ammo.

"Carlos, don't blow up the ammo, I was saving that for later." Kendall told him "yeah, and I wanted the platinum controller." Carlos told him as he tried to take it out of Kendall's hands "no,no,no." Kendall began pulling on it as James and Logan continued playing "James, you betrayed me?" Logan told him.

"Your slowing us down." Logan told him putting down his controller as he turned to him "you're slowing us down." James told him as he still played "I was watching your back." Logan told them "yeah, and you're really bad it." Carlos told him as Logan moved in front of him "oh, oh, yeah, well, am I bad at this?" Logan asked throwing the controller and tackling James and Carlos over the couch as Chloe walked in Kendall turned to her.

"You guys are fighting again?" Chloe asked as Kendall met her half way laughing "pfft, no, no, why would we..did I say your hair looks nice today." He told her as they walked in "please, stop." Kendall told the guys as they finally stopped fighting "have you guys noticed we can't spend five minutes together lately without fighting?" Kendall asked them as they all seemed to remember the past few days.

"Well, I can't live like this anymore, So, I'm moving out." James told them as he pulled up a suitcase as Chloe and Kendall leaned back "oh, way ahead of you here, boy." Logan told him as Chloe furrowed her brows as Kendall did the same "wait, where did you get the.." Kendall asked pointing to the suitcases.

"I am so not gonna miss any of you. Carlos out." Carlos told them as he had a bag "James out." James yelled as they all began heading to the door "go,go,go!" Chloe told Kendall as they ran to stop them "nobody is moving out. Now, we have been friends forever, and we're perfectly capable of spending five minutes together without fighting, right?" Kendall told them "he's right, yes, fine, yeah." They all told him but literally nine seconds later everything went down hill.

"I hate all of you." Logan told them exiting first "do not follow me." James told them as Carlos exited last "I'm moving out." He told them as they all left the door wide open, Chloe and Kendall ran out into the hallway and looked at the way the boys went and then at each other.

Chloe was helping Kendall put the apartment back together and since this was the first time they were alone since the kiss happened they could finally talk about it "So, should we discuss, the, you know." Kendall began as they put the video games back on the table "yeah, I think we should discuss the you know." Chloe told him as they both go up to fix the couch as Mrs Knight and Katie walked in.

"Have you guys been fighting again?" Mrs knight asked as Chloe threw her hands up "that's exactly what I asked." She told her as Kendall looked to her and turned back to his mom "it was a mild skirmish." He told her as him and Chloe went to fix the couch.

"I thought I told you guys to go outside and play." Mrs knight told him pointing to the door as they fixed the couch "mom, we're not eight anymore, and the new video game we bought is inside, and we'll be fine." Kendall told her holding his arms out "arrgh." Mrs knight said as she walked away and Kendall fell back on the couch taking Chloe with him "here we go." Chloe said as she fell back.