052. BEL AIR

Chloe had gotten tired of all the paparazzi at the Palm Woods as she then put on a pink wig, sunglasses, a pink dress, a coat and boots as she walked out of the Palm Woods and already was up the steps to Rocque Records as Gustavo opened the door p...

Chloe had gotten tired of all the paparazzi at the Palm Woods as she then put on a pink wig, sunglasses, a pink dress, a coat and boots as she walked out of the Palm Woods and already was up the steps to Rocque Records as Gustavo opened the door pushing a girl out "tell James dinners at six." The girl said as she looked towards Gustavo as Chloe slipped passed "out!" He yelled as the girl ran in.

She ran in as the guys then looked at her with furrowed brows as she sat down as Gustavo came back "Gustavo we know things have changed but, we don't want you moving us into some snooty gated community." Kendall told him "and nothings gonna change our minds." The boys told them as Carlos turned to Chloe "who's that?" He asked as Gustavo looked at her.

"Your not gonna take off the disguise are you?" Gustavo asked as Chloe shook her head "nope, I've dealt with too much paparazzi." Chloe told him as Gustavo crosses his arms turning to the boys who now understood "I'm moving you to Bel Air." Gustavo told them as the guys were shocked and Chloe shook her head.

"Now this is a story
Listen if you dare
How Big Time Rush
Moved out to Bel Air
We were chillin by the pool
Minding our own
When we saw some paparazzi
Invading our home
You dogs
Need some protection
G said with a glare
And that's why BTR
Is moving out to Bel Air
Moving up to Bel Air
We said goodbye
To our friends
In the form of a rap
Camille missed Logan
She gave him a slap
We drove through the gates
To take the grand tour
With all this new protection
We'll be safe and secure
As we rode through Bel Air
Friendly faces there
to greet us
They said there our
new neighbors
And they're happy to meet us
Moving up to Bel Air
Now we're kicking it
In the town
Where the living is plush
Please execute us
While we give Bel Air
A Big Time"

And while the boys were doing whatever at there house Chloe and her friends were relaxing in the sun by the pool as her house came with assistance who brought drinks to them pool side as they all laid on beach chairs relaxing while the others did the work.

"Chloe, this is amazing!" Julia one of Chloes back up dancers told her as she laughed "I know right." And then one of the men brought over towels "good looking, servers handing us drinks and towels by command." Ashley told them of course as they all laughed "and no, rockstars to ruin it." Jordan told them as they all laughed, hearing a piano start to play, all turning to Chloe as she started singing.

"It's out with the old and in with the new
Goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi
Excuse me?
Thank you