038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER

Chloe from the moment they left the Palm Woods to even heading into Rocque Records Kendall would not let her go which was why she was now underneath him as he laid face first on the couch as Gustavo kept banging the same notes on his keyboard "I'v...

Chloe from the moment they left the Palm Woods to even heading into Rocque Records Kendall would not let her go which was why she was now underneath him as he laid face first on the couch as Gustavo kept banging the same notes on his keyboard "I've never seen him like this before." Kelly told them all as her and the guys watched "it's too much pressure." She told them.

"I don't understand." Griffin soon appeared scaring everyone "all I asked was Gustavo write a huge, mega summertime hit single that captures everyone's heart, sells 1 billion copies, rules the world, and has the word beach in it." Griffin told them as everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"What? I gave him till the end of the day to do it." He told them as they all turned around still seeing him bang the same chords on the piano "now, what's wrong with these two?" Griffin asked as Chloe looked at him and glared at the boys as Kendall sighed "his girlfriend moved to New Zealand." Carlos told him as Logan continued "literally flew out of his life." He told them as Chloe laughed.

"Are you done? Please be done?" She asked as she made sure Kendall was okay "and he's literally been holding onto Chloe all day and that's why she's also on the couch." James told him as Griffin looked at Chloe and Kendall "well, fix it, cause I can't have this bummer singing my huge hit of the summer." He then turned to the others "and I need my huge hit single of the summer that rules the world. Or else." He told them pointing to his assistant.

As Chloe leaned her head back on the couch and moved her fingers through Kendall's hair whispering "don't worry the bad man will go away soon."

None of them were saying any real words as Chloe looked over to them "uh? Boys, do you have any idea how I got to be so rich and powerful?" Griffin asked as Logan looked towards him "you grandpa invented the moist towelette and you inherited his fortune." Logan held his hands up "that.." and then Chloe saw the man coming over to sit on them "no,no,no,no." She begged as he sat on them "and I solve problems."

"Now, you four take Kendall and get him over his heartbreak. And you get Gustavo to write the single that rules the world. See? Problem solved. Or else." Griffin told them and soon they were back in the Palm Woods.

Chloe was still underneath Kendall as he then fell on the apartment couch bringing her with him as the boys all looked at them "it's gonna be easy." James told them as Logan turned back to them "well just snap him out of this using our patented heartbreak treatment." Logan told them snapping his fingers.

"He sings, and we don't get Griffins or else treatment." Carlos told them as Kendall lifted his head up as he hugged Chloe tighter "guys, I'll be fine. And no hitting me and Chloe with a pie or a giant boxing glove or a water soaker." Kendall told them facing them.

"What? We were never gonna...okay, but he is talking." Logan told them as they all threw away there objects as Kendall laid his head back down on Chloe "and, if he gets off the coach, we could got out and get.." James told them as he thought about it "pink smoothie." He then told them as Chloe moved her fingers through Kendall's hair again.