033. GIRL GROUP

"Party like the weekendYou got me thinking we could be a thing, yeahWhen is Gustavo gonna get new posters?"

You got me thinking we could be a thing, yeah
When is Gustavo gonna get new posters?"

Kendall asked as all the boys looked at the posters in the hall way "seriously, when is he going to get rid of these ancient relics?" James asked as they pointed to more "boyzcity, now residing in middle aged manville." Logan told them as they all started laughing.

"Oh! And Angel Angel." Carlos pointed out as the guys looked at it "actually..you know, that's not bad.." they all said as they reached the boys in the attic poster be in you attic now?" Kendall asked.

"You know what? It is time for a new poster around here. And I think it should be Big Time..who are they?" James asked seeing a poster for Kats crew as they heard there song being song by someone else.

"We could be on
To something so good"

"And who's singing our song?" Carlos asked as they walked towards the studio.

"I know you know
I know you know we know
We got something."

The boys saw a girl group singing there song as they finished "Ladies, that sounded amazing." Gustavo told them as Kelly smiled "uh, what is that?" James asked as Kelly and Gustavo turned to them "and why are they singing our song?" They all asked.

"That is Kat's crew, my new girl group. And it's not your song anymore. It's theirs." Gustavo told them as all the boys looked at each other.

"Ah, ah, ah ah, oh."

The girls sang trying to antagonize the boys.

The boys then followed Kelly into Gustavos office "will you guys calm down?" Kelly asked as they all looked at Kelly "a girl group? And they get our song? We love that song." Carlos told her as Logan turned to her "oh, and they have a poster and we don't?" He asked.

"We deserve and explanation." Kendall told Kelly as they woman shook her head "they're not even signed yet. And Gustavo just made that poster to get Kat sweet and her crew excited about coming to Rocque Records."

"Oh, so what your saying is that Gustavos already forgotten about us and he's moved on." James told her as they all crossed there arms "relax. Gustavo is not going to forget about Big Time Rush." Kelly told them giving them hope as Gustavo arrived.

"Yo! Big Time..Big Time..." Gustavo hesitated as the boys all turned to Kelly "Rush!" She yelled "right. Kick back a while. Cause Kat's crew is on fire, and I want to work with them a little longer and not you." He told them James screamed as they all then looked at each other.

The guys were listening to the girls through the door.

"We can party like
the weekend
You got me thinkin."

"Keep out?" James read as they all stepped back "this is our studio." He told them as Carlos looked upset "ugh, and I had a really cool video idea for this song too." He then held his hands up "were captains of a spaceship, and this evil space villain who's stolen the princess beams us down to his planet and zaps is with a dance ray." And then he began to dance holding us his finger "by we hit him with our secret weapon. Pew, pew, pew, pew. And we defeat him and rescue the princess."