071. GUYS GONE SOLO

"And I want to the thank everyone for coming, And I want to congratulate Big Time Rush on their brand new studio album, Get up!" Gustavo told them as Chloe and Kelly stood by the guys as everyone clapped and cheered "which I'm sure is going to get...

"And I want to the thank everyone for coming, And I want to congratulate Big Time Rush on their brand new studio album, Get up!" Gustavo told them as Chloe and Kelly stood by the guys as everyone clapped and cheered "which I'm sure is going to get up the charts and get up our profits at RCM/CBT globalnet/Sanyoid." Griffin told everyone as they clapped once more.

"I cannot believe we've already done three albums." Kendall told them as they looked at there albums "seems like just yesterday we we were playing hockey in Minnesota." Logan told them "but it wasn't yesterday. Wait. Or was it?" Carlos told them as they all looked to him "and who knows what Big Time things tomorrow will bring?" James asked as they all cheered.

"Glad you asked, because it's time for BTR's next phase the breakout." Griffin told them throwing his hands up as Chloe wasn't surprised "uh, break wha.." Kendall asked "after every boy bands third album, one member breaks out on his own and stays in the spotlight. It could be starring on broadway.." griffin pointed to Carlos "hosting a game show.." he pointed to Logan "or releasing a solo album." He then pointed to Kendall as James stepped in front of him.

"That's not actually gonna happen, right?" He asked as Gustavo walked up "sorry, guys, it's just the harsh reality of the boy band." He told them "so which one of you is going to leave Big Time Rush and break out?" Griffin asked making a hand motion as Chloe nervously smiled but pointed to James non the less.

"Big Time Rush has been through way too much, and nobody's breaking out." James told them as Chloe and Kelly walked over to the other side "but it happens every time." Kelly told them "like when Justin Timberlake lefty NSYNC or when Beyoncé left Destiny's child."
Chloe told them as Katie moved through James and Kendall "or when Harry Styles breaks out of One Direction..." she told them as the mom moved between Kendall and Logan "and the rest are never heard of again."

"And I wasn't suggesting one of you break out. I'm telling you." Griffin told them as Chloe looked at each of them "for me to be a game show host?" Logan asked "with your fame RCM/CBT Globalnet/Sanyoid could make millions on a game show. And we all know your not gonna break out with your dancing."

"Well, that's never gonna happen, because Big Time Rush always sticks together, and we will never break out." Kendall told them as the three crossed there arms while Chloe smirked "where's James." He asked.

"Run wild
And never look back."

James voice was heard as Chloe started to laugh "James?" Kendall asked running off to the booth to get him, and soon they were carrying him out as Chloe smiled looking at James "this is not over." Kendall told them as Chloe blinked "someone's gotta be Justin." She told him as he yelled at her and ran out with the rest.

And soon it was the next day and Chloe had stayed up all night, writing song lyrics and titles for James solo career and coming up with show stopping performances to help Carlos as she made her way down to there apartment.