014. SCOOBY GANG

Chloe was running through the Palm Woods screaming as something was chasing her "Help! Help! Somebody! Help!" she ran out into the Palm Woods pool area looking everywhere as the table started to move and the boys stared at her "Chloe!" Then the do...

Chloe was running through the Palm Woods screaming as something was chasing her "Help! Help! Somebody! Help!" she ran out into the Palm Woods pool area looking everywhere as the table started to move and the boys stared at her "Chloe!" Then the door shut behind making her hair blow in the wind as everybody around the boys began screaming including them.

Chloe was once again in the lobby running down a hall as she saw Bitters going into a closet she screamed "no don't open that door!" But then he laughed at her "ha ha, Chloe you've been screaming around all night are you going out for some horror movie role?" Then he opened the door and the ghost came out as Bitters then screamed and started running and so did everybody else "I told you not to open the door!" Chloe yelled as she ran.

Chloe had her sleeping bag and pillow set up
In the Palm Woods lobby as the elevator binged which made the girl jump as she turned around, seeing the boys she relaxed "seriously? sleeping in the lobby." James asked as Chloe rolled her eyes "you got a better idea?" Kendall asked as Chloe stood up looking at the boys "what about the Palm Woods ghost?" Carlos looked around as he saw Chloe "or the cute blonde girl staring at us right now?" Carlos pointed out as all they boys saw her "hi guys, And your right Carlos there totally is a ghost!" Chloe told him crossing her arms.

As Logan laughed "there's no such thing as ghosts." Then the power went off as Chloe looked to him "you were saying?" And then Carlos ran up to stand next to the girl as the door to the pool slammed, making all of them scream as Chloe and Carlos latched onto each other.

Then there was a creaking sound as Chloe and Carlos turned around as the other boys were already looking and saw a candle and a hand as Carlos yelled "get the ghost!" He pointed as all of them went into attack mode with there pillows, until they realized who it was getting up "Mr Bitters?" Kendall asked as he stood next to Chloe and Carlos.

"You're the ghost?" Carlos asked as Chloe fixed her purple hoodie "keep your voice down. If people hear ghost, then people move out, and if people move out, there'll be no more Palm Woods." Bitters told them holding his hands out as Logan sighed "but there isn't a ghost. This is just a power outage." Kendall then motioned to Logan as Chloe looked around them "there's nothing to be scared of."

Then Chloe saw the plant moving behind them on its own as she screamed and the boys turned towards the same direction as it crashed and Carlos pulled her and himself into Kendall as Chloes eyes went wide as her and Carlos scanned over the broken plant to see all the furniture on top of each other, blocking the elevator door way.

"Who did that?" Carlos asked as Chloe looked to them all "it's what I've been trying to tell you guys! There is a ghost!" Then the door to the pool slammed again as Chloe jumped back and screamed with the rest of them as they started to run in different directions.

The next morning Chloe was in a purple dress with a green headband and purple go go's as she made her way to apartment 2-J to meet up with Carlos as she walked to the open door.