041. STRIKE

"And you already know That you're a starAh ah ahA superstar

That you're a star
Ah ah ah
A superstar."

The boys were singing there new song for the album as Kelly and Chloe looked to each other as they saw Gustavos hand going down to a button as he pressed it the boys got shocked and began to scream "What was that?" James asked as Chloe looked at them with sympathy "you were off key." Gustavo told them as Chloe shook her head.

"No! the shocking floor thing!" Kendall asked him as he pointed to the floor "oh, that's my new studio shock system." Gustavo told them as Kendall looked at them as the guys looked at each other "it's going to help me train you dogs through negative reinforcement. That way BTR's second album will be even greater than the first." Gustavo told them as all the guys pointed "that is not fair!" They all told him as he shocked them again as Chloe and Kelly cringed.

"Back talk bad! Now, Griffin wants a new song tomorrow, and my silver friend here is gonna help us get there." Gustavo told them as the guys pointed to Chloe and Kelly "Chloe! Kelly!" They all asked as the girls sighed as Chloe motioned for her to take it "guys, normally, I would totally object to this abuse. We really need that song fast." Kelly told them as the guys sighed.

"Gustavo, we know the second album is important." Kendall told him as Carlos agreed "yes, and we know that we have to work our butts off." He told him "yeah, so try trusting us." James told him "instead of shocking us." Logan told him as Kelly and Chloe looked at Gustavo "hmm, let me think about it." Gustavo said as he shocked them again.

And then they were off working on there dance moves as Chloe and Kelly looked unimpressed "more rhythm." Gustavo told them as he shocked them and they ran out. Soon they were standing by the bathroom "less bathroom." He said as he shocked them as they came running out.

Then Chloe was sitting with the guys "you know, this whole shocking thing will probably go away by tomorrow." Chloe told them as Gustavo and Kelly then walked up to them "no breaks!" Gustavo yelled shocking them including Chloe as she fell to the floor as the guys threw there snacks "it's just the first setting." Gustavo told them as Chloe looked up at him from the floor with raised eyebrows.

"Push that button one more time." Kendall tested him "and we'll do that thing where workers walk off, and hold up signs and chant rhyming demands." James began as Logan tapped him "a strike." He told him "that." They all told him as he pulled up the button "oh what this button?" Gustavo asked as Chloe looked up at him "don't push the button." She told him "this little button right here?" Gustavo told them as he pressed it then the boys ran out of the studio as Chloes hair was now sticking up as Kelly came over helping her up "thanks Gustavo." Chloe told him as she coughed.

Chloes hair was now back to normal as Carlos and Kendall had come back asking to meet with Gustavo which was why they were all in his office looking at there demands "an ice cream sundae bar. A personal hair salon open 24-7, a private exotic petting zoo. A studio hot tub." Gustavo read them out loud and with that one Chloe and Kelly looked up to the guys confused  "ooh, a backup studio hot tub Incase the first studio hot tub gets broken." Gustavo read again.