031. BEACH DAY

Chloe was waiting with the boys at the end of hallway for Griffin to arrive and as he finally came through they all waved to him "ah, it's the boys and girl I own

Chloe was waiting with the boys at the end of hallway for Griffin to arrive and as he finally came through they all waved to him "ah, it's the boys and girl I own." He told them as Chloe looked to the boys "Griffin do you remember the deal you made with us?" Kendall asked as all of them pointed to him.

"The one where you catch and destroy my clone, and I buy you all jet packs?" He asked as they all shook there heads "the deal where you let us use your Malibu beach house for the day if we get.." Logan told him pointing to what James had in his hand.

"A number one record!" James yelled as they all began cheering, handing it over to Griffin as Gustavo and Kelly walked out "its true, Big time rush officially has a number one record." Gustavo told them as Griffin turned it around.

"In Kerplankistan." Griffin pointed out as all of them shrugged "you never said where it had to be." James told him as Kelly looked to the man "well played." Griffin told them as they all cheered.

"Now, there are two rules in my beach house. One, don't go near my priceless Ming Vase collection. And two, don't even look at my car collection." Griffin told them as the boys covered there eyes and Griffin held out the keys "enjoy, or don't. I don't care." Then he threw the keys as Chloe caught them, the boys all jumped at her putting there hands over hers, all fantasizing.

Chloe was remembering when she was on the set of mama Mia basking in the sun by the nice water and dancing and singing all over the beach.

Soon they were all back at the Palm Woods with beach clothes on "best beach day ever!" They all yelled as they walked towards the bus "so do you think Griffin will mind that we invited some friends?" Logan asked as Carlos looked around.

"No, it's just a couple of people." He told them but when he pointed to everyone it was basically all of the Palm Woods as everyone cheered "yeah, that's not a couple of people." Chloe told him as Carlos went to hit her but Kendall pulled her back as James pulled up the clipboard.

"All right, Camille?" He asked as she held her hand up "here." She yelled as he read off more names "Jennifer's." And the girls nodded there heads "so here."

"Guitar dude." James asked as he held up is ukulele "today it's ukulele dude." He told them strumming while they pointed at him as Carlos looked at them "ooh and our Malibu chauffeur." 

Then Buddha bob came up behind them "here. Just remember anybody asks, I'm just taking you to the airport." He told them as Chloe furrowed her brows as the man ran to the bus and then the boys went ahead as Chloe turned to Kendall "hey isn't there? Oh no." Chloe told him as she saw Jo in snow clothes instead of beach clothes "yeah I'll catch you on the bus."

She then turned around quickly walking away as she stood next to James who soon yelled "all aboard the Malibu beach party party bus." He told everyone as Logan and Chloe turned to him "you said party twice." and then he moved towards them "you bet I did."