042. CONTEST WINNERS

"Kelly! Make sure the dogs are on time for our Big meeting

"Kelly! Make sure the dogs are on time for our Big meeting." Gustavo said as Kendall and the guys rolled in "here we are!" Kendall told him "right on time!" All the boys said as Kelly came over "BTR on time? You guys have never done this before?" Kelly told them.

"Well, it's amazing how much you can get done, when you've sworn off dating girls." Kendall told them "you've sworn off dating girls?" Gustavo asked "well, they just end up moving to New Zealand on you." Kendall told them as Logan jumped in "then your on again, off again is on again then off again. It's exhausting."

"Since I've sworn off my fickle dating habits, my IQ has gone up 20 points. Go shrewd. Ask me anything." James told them as Kelly looked at him "okay, who was the first..." but before she could even ask anything James answered "Alexander Hamilton." He told her as Gustavo looked to Kelly.

"With the time we save by not chasing girls, we've increased are hockey playing 79% and decreased our showering 98%" Carlos told them as the boys cheered and Kelly held up her hand "now, I see why Chloes not here, and please increase your showering." Kelly told them as the guys stopped cheering.

"Yep, it's official. Big Tine Rush is never going on a date again." Kendall told them as Kelly looked to Gustavo "so, what's the big news?"
Logan asked "you finally made the cover of pop tiger magazine!" Gustavo told them showing them the magazine "With their win a date with Big Time Rush contest." Kelly told them as the guys were shocked.

The boys were all sitting on a couch taking turns looking at the magazine "win a date with Big Time Rush." Carlos read as Logan took it "spend the day with the boys of BTR at the famous Palm Woods." He read as James took it "and wrap up your date with a Big Time party in the very studio the boys record their hits." He read as all the boys looked to Gustavo as him and Kelly fist bumped.

"But Gustavo, we've sworn off dating." Kendall told him as Gustavo thought about it "mm, yeah. No you haven't!" He yelled as the boys leaned back and Kelly walked forward "Guys. Guys. It's a huge first step being on the cover of pop tiger." She took the magazine and walked back "but now we have to work even harder to climb the cover." Kelly told them as the boys looked confused "Climb the whatta?" They asked.

"There are three levels of success on every teen fan-zine. The entry level. Located at the bottom of the mag. Like, win a date with Big Time Rush. Or what's Jordan's big secret." Gustavo told them "the rising star level mid to high on the magazine with a bigger picture. Currently occupied by rapper Marcus." Kelly pointed out "and finally, the superstar level, which dominates the cover, currently occupied by teen vampire queen Aubrey Stewart." Gustavo told them as the guys looked to James.

"Another date gone horribly wrong." James told them as Kendall held his hands up to Gustavo "So, we have to wow these dates and impress the editors of pop tiger, so that we could climb the cover and get to the next level." Gustavo told them "but, Gustavo, this timing is terrible." Kendall told him as him and the boys stood up "we're done with dates."