056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY

Chloe and Kendall were still in shock as Chloe walked away from Kendall as he pointed to Jo "you're in New Zealand filming a movie

Chloe and Kendall were still in shock as Chloe walked away from Kendall as he pointed to Jo "you're in New Zealand filming a movie..three movies." Kendall told her gesturing to her as he kept looking from Jo to Chloe "well, the studio tested the first film, and the test audience hated it, then burned down the theater. Then the studio canceled the sequels, and then I came here." Jo told them as Kendall just stood there while Chloe looked to her "nice to see you but.." Chloe told her as she walked over to the buttons going up as the elevator door closed.

The elevator door stopped on Kendall's floor while Chloe got out and started speed walking to the stairs as Kendall followed "Chloe! Come on! Talk to me!" Kendall told her as Chloe opened the door to the stairwell sighing "I'll see you when you make a decision." She told him walking away to her apartment as Kendall sighed but then his eyes went wide hearing the elevator as he ran to his apartment.

"So you get that date with Chloe?" James asked as Kendall quickly ran into the locker near the door climbing in it as Logan and James watched as Carlos came through the door "guess what was banned in all 50 states but I got the last two bottles of." Carlos told them "please don't show us." Logan told him as he pulled out the bottle "zom b gone." He told them.

"Tell me you didn't by that from that stupid late night commercial." James asked him as both him and Logan began making zombie sounds "go ahead mock but when the zombie apocalypse hits stay away from my zomb b gone." Carlos told them as they held there hands up turning to go put it in the safe, finding Kendall in there.

"I'm not here. You haven't seen me. You don't know where I am." Kendall told them as Jo then walked up to the door and all of there eyes went wide "hey guys." She told them as they all looked at her "Jo." James and Logan said "you're back." Carlos said shutting the locker "I'm, uh, looking for Kendall." She asked looking in the apartment.

"He's not here." Carlos told her "I haven't seen him." Logan told her "we don't know where he is." James told her "oh, okay. Well, if you see him, tell him I'm around." Jo told them as they all looked at her "of course, yeah." They all said as she left and Carlos quickly shut the door leaning against it "I got problems."
Kendall told them through the locker.

Chloe was laying on her couch as a knock came at her door as she groaned getting up to answer it and when she opened it Lucy was there which made the girl furrow her brows "what are you doing here?" Chloe asked as the girl smiled "well, if I recall, we're like best friends and I heard through the Palm Woods a girl named Jo is back, So I'm here to keep you company. Till Kendall makes his decision and I'll be here for whichever he chooses and I brought snacks." She told her as Chloe moved out of the way as she walked in both girls getting comfy on the couch with blankets and pillows as Lucy put a movie in.

Kendall was still hiding but this time under the couch cushions "okay, you know you can't just hide from your problems." Logan told him as Kendall popped up "yes, I can." Kendall told him as the apartment door opened revealing Camille "aha! I knew you were in here! How could you avoid Jo, who you dated, and Chloe who you had been dating for a good while now, but Jo came back and saw you kissing Chloe. Who you technically know better then Jo, who you didn't know was coming back, and...wow. No wonder you're avoiding them." Camille told them.