027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY

Chloe had written her song for the new town high soundtrack and was waiting to sing it for the producers tomorrow which was why she was standing next to Kelly while Gustavo talked to the boys

"Dogs! You've come a long way. But you have a long way to go before you go multiplatinum and start selling out 50,000 seat stadiums." Gustavo told them as he walked up to James "James is still too self centered and only cares about himself." James then pulled up a mirror making Chloe roll her eyes.

"James and I still disagree." He told them as Gustavo yelled at him "quiet you two." And Chloe sighed as he walked up to Carlos "Carlos still lacks direction." The boy was facing the complete opposite way "I do not."

"Turn around." Gustavo and Chloe told him as he did a spin but went right back to facing the wrong way as he walked up to Logan "Logan still lacks swagger." And that's when Chloe put her head in her hands "yes, but if you ever need a colored pencil, who you gonna call?" He pulled one out handing it to Gustavo as he broke it.

"And here it comes." Chloe told them as she watched Gustavo walk up to Kendall "and Kendall needs to stop talking back to me after everything I say." And Chloe was trying to send Kendall signals to stop but he didn't "and Gustavo needs to take.." and then Chloe began grabbing her stuff ready to run.

"Don't say it." Gustavo told him holding up his hand "not one more word." And then Kendall looked to Logan who's eyes were wide and then to Chloe who sighed, knowing he was gonna do it "chill pill."

And that's when Chloe laughed "okay, time to go!" She yelled as she ran up to Kendall grabbing his arm as she tried to pull him away but he waited "steam." James and Carlos said nodding there heads as Logans eyes were still wide "oh, that's a new one."

"We should run now!" Chloe told them as Kendall agreed "run." He told them as him and Chloe started running and so did the boys as Gustavo was right after them.

Quickly making it into 2-J the boys ran up to the swirley slide climbing up it as Kendall kept the door shut as Chloe began to pull him with her "come on!" Both of them climbing up the slide as Gustavo broke through "get down here! Get down here right now!" He yelled.

"Not until you chillax." James told him as all of them agreed "oh, I am chillaxed!" He then went towards the kitchen looking through there drawers as Chloes eyes went wide as she looked to the boys "where do you keep your knives?" Gustavo asked.

"Um, in the drawer next to the sink." Carlos told him as everyone turned to him yelling "Carlos!" as Gustavo then began throwing everything around as there bathroom door opened.

"Boodah bob! Help!" They all yelled to the man just as Gustavo found a knife "aha.." he told them but then stopped as Buddha bob did something to him making him relax as they all looked confused.

Then they heard something crack "ooh!" And then Gustavo spoke "what was that?" He asked as Buddha bob responded "Himalayan Monkey pinch. I realigned you're charkras."