049. RESCUE

A guy went to go to the bathroom for real as they all walked out and Kendall was completely freaking out "okay, I'm Princess Elizabeth and me and Chloe decided to switch places earlier today and it wasn't my plan for her to get kidnapped okay?" Sh...

A guy went to go to the bathroom for real as they all walked out and Kendall was completely freaking out "okay, I'm Princess Elizabeth and me and Chloe decided to switch places earlier today and it wasn't my plan for her to get kidnapped okay?" She told him wanting him to calm down as she walked backwards in front of him "don't worry, we're gonna get Chloe." James told him as he stood next to Elizabeth.

"Hey, in my dream, we saved the princess who looked like Chloe, not not save her." Carlos told them pulling out the weapon as Penny put it down "and as long as we have the beetle, he can't do anything." Penny told him as Kendall relaxed "right." He told them as James nodded "okay. All right." He finished as Logan looked to him "listen, we hold all the cards as long as we hold on to the backpack." He told them holding it out as the two goons from before came by taking it as they drove into a moon van as they all watched quickly turning to Logan.

"Yeah, I am totally having the worst day ever." Logan told them as they all sighed.

Moon had officially put his plan in motion as he engaged a giant laser "what's with the giant laser?" Chloe asked as moon looked to her "part two of my revolution. You've already met part one." Moon told her holding up the beetle "you know everyone who's tried to take over the world has done it and failed. Genghis khan, Napoleon, Simon Cowell?" Chloe told him raising her brows "that's because they didn't try to take over the moon first." He told her as she struggled to break free "which is part three." Pressing a button the screen then changed to the alignment of the moon and his laser.

"Supermoon alignment in t minus one hour and counting." A voice said as Chloes eyes went wide as she watched "dude, what are you gonna do with the moon?" Chloe asked "ah, ah, ah, if there's one thing I've learned from spy films, is never reveal your evil plans before you implement them. But there's nothing like a good rocking clock to spice things up. And in once hour." Moon told her as Chloe looked to her right seeing the big man from before "you will no longer be a dressing me as dude but as your highness lord supreme commander lord moon." Moon told her as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"That's a lot." Chloe told him widening her eyes as he looked at her "uh, prime president moon, chancellor of the earth.." he began as Chloe shook her head "no, right. Moon..moon the merciless?" Moon asked as all his goons seemed to agree "Moon the Merciless! I believe perhaps I shall practice my evil laugh now." He told her as he began to evil laugh as he was close to Chloe she kicked him sending him backwards "ow!" He yelled as glared at her as she glared back.

Kendall was pacing as the rest sat on a bench "okay, let's go over our options one more time." Kendall told them "we can go to the London police, but they'll arrest us." James told him as he ripped up one of there wanted posters "well, we could go to mi6 but they'll interrogate us and or torture us." Logan told them as Kendall motioned to him "there's gotta be something we could do?" Elizabeth asked as Carlos got up "guys! Look, we defeated the evil villain in my dream. It was us. Minus a doppelgänger Chloe since she already was the princess but besides that we did it." Carlos told them as they all looked at him.